Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
$125
$100
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbreakfast staffenjoyable stayrecommend this hotelnext morningindoor poolsouth carolinadefinitely stay here againrooms are cleaneasy accesshome away from homeking bedoff the highwaybusiness tripstaff was very friendlyfort jackson
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Once again, this Hilton Garden Inn made our brief stay a pleasant, enjoyable respite on a long road trip. Staff and accomodation and food service were excellant. Whenever possible, this will be our choice when we are in the Columbia SC area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GMColumbia, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

"Repeat Outstanding", says it all !!! We could not have had a better review to show that our team cares to make sure our guests have a wonderful guest experience each and every time. My sincere thanks to you for posting this review and we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

A very pleasant experience, from check-in to dinner, and breakfast the next morning. Staff was very courteous, and attentive. Manager was present morning and evening, inquiring about our experience. Off the Interstate a bit was a negative, but we would return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear teeitupwithfrank,

I am very thankful that you took a moment to share your pleasant experience at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast on TripAdvisor. Our team truly cares about making sure that each and every guest has a great stay. I appreciate your warm words for our team. We hope to have you back on your next trip through Columbia, SC.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and cozy. There isn't much food wise in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, but restaurants are minutes away, and the hotel serves breakfast and dinner. I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Andrea W,

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast and for taking time to post review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on your future visit to Columbia, SC.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

From the moment I arrived, I have been really impressed with this one. It's a beautiful facility that just keeps getting better once you go inside. Simply beautiful! And then you begin to meet the staff and they match perfectly. Warm, friendly, professional, and knowledgable of the area and the property. My room was spacious and very comfortable. Well laid out to be able to work or just relax. If I come back to Columbia, there's no doubt where I'll be staying. Not the type place I'm used to being in for a training program. I could get used to this quite easily.

Room Tip: I was on the streetside and there just wasn't any serious traffic noise. I don't think there's a bad room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
GMColumbia, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Dear James T,

Many thanks for taking time to share your recent experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast. Our property is indeed designed with guests in mind and I am glad you noticed everything we have to offer. Our team is equally up to challenge to make sure your stay goes smoothly and providing each guest with an exceptional stay is our top priority.

It was such a pleasure to meet you and we are delighted to be hosting you and your team. We hope to see you in future and thank you for your kind words for our team.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn/Northeast was ranked as the number one hotel in Columbia, South Carolina, and it lived up to its reputation! Amber was our event manager and was extremely helpful from our first call. (She even looked up my company on the internet so she could make sure she was meeting our needs.) We were greeted by Amber and the desk clerk. Our rooms were immaculate and extremely quiet. The next day they let us set up early and checked on us several times to see if the arrangement of the room was correct. The next day Gregory brought in food and beverage and checked back on us at least 10 times during the day to see if we needed anything. The food was delicious and every single cookie was gone by the end of the training. After we finished there were no luggage carts and one of the clerks took our materials back to our rooms for us. It would be a dream to hold another meeting there. Thank you, Amber and staff, for making the Tabor Rotation Institute in South Carolina one of the best!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GMColumbia, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear G T,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and training with us. Your wonderful comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share them with Gregory and the rest of our team as it is our goal to provide exceptional service to our guests. You and Sharon were a pleasure for me to work with these past few months and I sincerely hope we can work together in the future. Thank you again and also thank you for all you do for our educators and students.

Amber Cobia