“Great Choice”

Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Augusta, Georgia
“Great Choice”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We had to change our vacation plans last minute and we found this hotel on internet in car on way to columbia. This was a great pick. This is a new Hotel. Rooms were big, clean, no bed bugs, breakfast was good, staff was friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank vmac413
GMColumbia, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
We are glad that you chose our new Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Northeast on your last minute vacation trip. It gives us great pleasure to know that your stay was comfortable and pleasant. Our beds are truly revolutionary, Garden Sleep System is one of the best in the industry with adjustable comfort level. We are delighted to hear from you and our team is looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbia, SC area.

Ashish Desai, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I have never presented a hotel with an excellent, at least not before today. First, this hotel is brand new and I was the first guest to stay in my room. The hotel is designed perfectly, the hotel corridors are big and the hallways are well illuminated.

I arrived at the hotel and entered the lobby. It is bright, cheer and inviting. I was quickly greeted by the desk person. Check in was quick and efficient and the front desk person was very, very friendly.

I entered my room and found it to be roomy, with textured walls, mahogany furniture and a large, 47 inch television. The room was impeccable and spotless. I then entered the bathroom and found it to be large, clean and well stocked with amenities.

The room contained a refrigerator and microwave, both clean and in perfect working order. The television had 60 channels with many HD selections.

The bed was clean and crisp and had a freshly laundered smell. The pool and hot tub were beautiful and the workout room was large with new equipment. The lobby has a small bar area but due to licensing it was not able to serve alcohol until the first week of March, 2011.

I ordered room service, Mobley Burger, fries and a cup of clam chowder. It was delivered by Kevin who was friendly and pleasant to converse with. The food was hot, tasty and I thoroughly enjoyed.

This hotel has excellent access to I77 and several restaurant choices are within a 5 minute drive. I will never stay anywhere but this Hilton Garden when in Columbia. This hotel has set the bar very high.

Would I return.....absolutely. Would I recommend…..definitely.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Muskywin
We appreciate your comments as the hotel had just opened on February 14, 2011. Your word of encouragement gives our team great deal of pride and will continue to work hard to satisfy each and every guest such as your self. We are glad that you were able enjoy many amenities and services of our hotel and had a great experience. Our full service bar did open the following month. Your enthusiasm shows that our hard work and dedication are appreciated. We hope to see you on your next visit to Columbia, SC region and we will be awaiting your arrival. Thank you.

Ashish Desai, GM