“Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to this place after reading reviews and we were very pleased. I tried their Cuban sandwich as a lot of reviewers recommended and it was delicious!

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An absolute MUST!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious! Exceeded my expectations...very fresh and loaded with flavor. I had the Mojito salad with chicken and my husband had the beef Empanadas...every bite was amazing! We finished off the Tres Leche cake...absoluetly the best I've ever had!

• Visited July 2013
Sacramento, California
“Love this place and the little old lady”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The empenandas were great. I had a mojito....it had fresh mint made with spiced rum. It was soo good that a few can really sneak up on you. Also had the chicken....not too impressed. The sides were great...the typical beans, rice plantains and mojo all prepared tasty. For a small city, the food was pleasantly flavorful and scrumptious.

Visited July 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
“Great place for Cuban and Caribbean specialties”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We’ve eaten at Mojito’s a number of times and have never been disappointed. Cute place, good service, reasonable prices and really good food.

For lunch, I recommend their delicious Cubano sandwich. But if you’re really hungry, order the roasted pulled pork plate. Fantastic Cuban Mojo roast pork, and really lots of it! It’s actually enough for two. The place is also always laid back and fun to visit.

• Visited April 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I just had lunch here today for the first time. While it had been recommended by a friend a few months ago, we had yet to try it. What a mistake that was! This restaurant is truly a gem in Columbia. We shared the Cuban Sandwich and the Chimichurri French Dip, both were delightful. The meat was so tender and seasoned nicely and the bread was delicious. The service was friendly and fast. We will definitely be returning to try other menu selections.

• Visited July 2013