“Dedicated staff seeks your approval”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #381 of 996 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We ordered chicken korma, tandoori chicken, poori, garlic naan, kheer, rasmalai, cucumber salads and a puffed rice type appetizer. The food was very good as well as the service. This meal was the best of all indian I've had... Charleston, Macon,Atlanta, Columbia or Gainesville FL. Very Good!
The only negative is that the building is a little outdated, however clean and neat.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Lunch buffet is very good. All tasted very fresh,good quality. Will definitely return.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I just want to let everyone know that I am far from an expert on Indian cuisine, I don't know the names of most dishes, but I know what tastes good and it's the Bombay Grill's buffet. It was recommended to me by a co-worker. The buffet has a wide variety of dishes, those with and without meat. The dishes are well seasoned, some spicy, but not too spicy that you can't enjoy them. I hate when the food is so spicy hot that it blows your head off and ruins your whole meal. I believe the buffet is served six days a week from 11:00 - 2:00. I think you can order off the menu, but the buffet has such variety to choose from, good for those like me that aren't up on all the particulars about each dish, and is a good price at less than $9 (without drink). Anyway, for those that like good Indian food and want it at a reasonable price, then the Bombay Grill buffet is for you!

2  Thank lco1
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Fabulous food and good service! Best Indian food I've had since moving south!

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Perfect place for Indian menus, authentic and spiced to taste.