“nice experience”

Ranked #1 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In order to provide the best and most efficient service possible, we will no longer be accepting standard reservations or call-ahead seating. This new policy will help us ensure that we can accommodate all of our loyal guests in the most efficient way possible. We will continue to honor limited reservations as part of our VIP membership program. We look forward to seeing you at the restaurant and creating new memories with you and your family. Adam and Betsy Huneau, owners *********** Alodia's Cucina Italiana is a restaurant born from the love of an Italian family. Proprietor Adam Huneau's first restaurant is sure to wow taste buds with his authentic Italian Cuisine comprised of recipes that have been pulled from the pages of his family's cookbook. Named after his Great-Grandmother, Alodia's fare and ambiance resounds with the smells and tastes of Old Italy. Fresh sauces and homemade pastas are the foundation of the menu that brought generations together. Adam is devoted to making his restaurant as inviting and warm as his own family's kitchen. It was the love of food and family that allowed Alodia to cook for her nine children, even through the struggles of the Great Depression and World War II. It was her food that strengthened her children, but it was her love that strengthened her family. Adam and his wife Betsy are proud to bring Alodia's food to a new generation. We hope that you will join us at Alodia's Cucina Italiana for Italian food that dazzles the taste buds and warms the soul.. Brunch on Sundays: 11am-2pm. Dinner: 5pm-9:30pm.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This has been our third trip. This time we took our son to try...not his usual choice. He enjoyed it. He ordered the soup with roasted peppers and gouda. He enjoyed it. He and my husband ordered the pork loin. It was great. I had the tuna. I thought the sauce was a little strong. I would order it on the side. It was heavier than I thought. Nice evening for the three of us.

1  Thank Sharon B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great food, good service! Just don't take a large party, great for an intimate dinner for two! Limited menu, but good!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went there based on the reviews from Tripadvisor. They were correct!! This was one of the best Italian restaurants that we have eaten at. The staff was very pleasant and the service was great. Our server was great, I think his name was Dustin. The portions are plentiful and great tasting. I had the Baked Ziti with sausage and meatballs. My wife had Chicken Piccatta and our son had Chicken Alfredo. We all really enjoyed the food and would definitely recommend this to any Italian food lovers. We will be returning to eat here as often as possible.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I can not say enough great things about Alodia's. My family has been coming for years and every meal is a delight. Sunday brunch is a treat in itself. To match the food is a loving staff that makes your visit the best. I feel at home the minute I walk in the door.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I love Alodia's as it reminds me of small, cozy, neighborhood Italian restaurants that I grew up eating in around Chicago. The staff is warm and friendly, the food arrives piping hot and quickly, and it is delicious like a homemade Italian meal. I had the lasagne and it was one of the best ever. Go early as it tends to fill up fast. They also offer a rewards progran, making it even better.