“Staff”

Ranked #37 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I want to thank the reception staff. Heather and Devin for being polite and friendly. It is so nice to see a pleasent and smiling face when checking in. The rooms are always clean and tidy. I will always stay here when coming to Columbia

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Mark C,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our front desk agents Heather and Devin. They work hard to provide our guests with prompt and excellent customer service. I will be sure to pass on your appreciation with them and the rest of our staff. It is so pleasing to know that you will always chose our property while in Columbia.

Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Amy Thompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed November 25, 2012

With my work, I drive I-77 thru Columbia, SC on a very regular basis. When my travels require an overnight stay, my company has always booked my reservations at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North. From the easy access right off the highway to the great accommodations, I have nothing but praise for this location. A special thanks to two members of the staff - Claudia and Devin - as both were very helpful when my company made a last minute modification to my scheduled stay. What a pleasure to experience "true customer service" after a long day of work and travel! The repeat business they will receive from my company is the best testimony I can provide of this hotel !!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear RoadTech32,

We are thrilled you stay with us so frequently and we meet your expectations every time! I pass these reviews on to our entire hotel staff; they love to see they are doing their job in pleasing our dedicated guests.

Next time you are here, please stop in and say hello. I am new to the property and am delighted to meet all the frequent guests at our hotel.

Thank you for your kind words and see you soon!!

Best Regards,
Venice, Florida
Reviewed November 24, 2012

For those of us who drive back and forth from the north to the south, it is very handy to have a great hotel right off the highway that not only has great rooms but a restaurant too.
Customer service was great. Claudia at the front desk was very helpful. We had a question about the shower and she had the answer. There was no waiting to find out ,she knew what she was talking about. I stay at a lot of Holiday Inns and for customer service and rooms it was fantastic, If you want to stop this is the place to go.

Room Tip: The suites have great jacuzzis!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear BDMNH9,

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about us and our hotel. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Holiday Inn and IHG properties.

Since you travel back and forth along the coast frequently, please call us ahead of time to book a room under an advance purchase discounted rate.

We are pleased you enjoy our Living Room Lounge and breakfast restaurant, 8105 Bistro. We also have happy hour daily with great drink specials.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I arrived after traveling for fifteen hours. Claudia at the front desk helped me in ever way. I stay at a lot of holiday inns and this by far was the best because It felt like home, becauses of Claudia. Thank you tom

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Tom H,

It is fantastic to hear that you felt at home and welcomed upon your arrival from our front desk team. We truly appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again very soon!!

Warm Regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn, located at 8105 Two Notch Road, Columbia,SC. The hotel staff was very friendly and very professional. Claudia made sure I was satisfied with my accommodations, and called my room to make sure I was please with everything. I don’t get this kind of treatment when I stay at a 5 star hotel. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear 866SonyaC866,

We are so pleased to hear you were welcomed and had such a pleasant visit with us while in the area. We truly take pride in making certain all our guests are treated like family.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the rest of our potential guests.

Warmest Regards,
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I happened upon this hotel on our way to Florida for the winter. We were to stop later in the evening at another Holiday Inn but were tired and decided to find another Holiday Inn closer. We were very happy to find this one. "Devin", the night clerk checked us in quickly and gave us a clean, smoke free room. The whole building was smoke free. The rate was somewhat reduced at $104 for the night. Parking was well lit and a security guard was watching the parking lot overnight. Check out with "Claudia" was quick, friendy and easy. We will certainly stay here again. Please include breakfast as part of the price the next time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Gerry185,

We are so delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit with us while traveling to Florida. I will be sure to pass on your experience with Devon and Claudia. They strive for excellence, and we are very fortunate to have them on our team.

Please join us next time you pass through Columbia. We do have rates that include breakfast, which will save you money!!

Safe and happy travels,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was the first time that i have stayed at this hotel and Caudia the front desk attendant made my experience great. She was very helpful with my reservation plus she was super friendly. Hotel was very neat and clean and the room was impressive. I will defintly be staying here anytime that I am in town.

Room Tip: Definitely talk to Claudia. She was amazing!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Pagan R,

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn! I am happy to hear that Claudia went above and beyond to make sure everything in your reservation was in order. Thank you for sharing your comments and look forward to providing you with your hotel accommodations the next time you are in the Columbia area.

Best Regards,