Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North
  • Breakfast included
$125
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness centerfort jacksonfitness centeroff the highwayfitness roomcommon areasclean hotelbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlynotchloungemaintenanceinnsflorida
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I arrived after traveling for fifteen hours. Claudia at the front desk helped me in ever way. I stay at a lot of holiday inns and this by far was the best because It felt like home, becauses of Claudia. Thank you tom

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Tom H,

It is fantastic to hear that you felt at home and welcomed upon your arrival from our front desk team. We truly appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again very soon!!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn, located at 8105 Two Notch Road, Columbia,SC. The hotel staff was very friendly and very professional. Claudia made sure I was satisfied with my accommodations, and called my room to make sure I was please with everything. I don’t get this kind of treatment when I stay at a 5 star hotel. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear 866SonyaC866,

We are so pleased to hear you were welcomed and had such a pleasant visit with us while in the area. We truly take pride in making certain all our guests are treated like family.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the rest of our potential guests.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I happened upon this hotel on our way to Florida for the winter. We were to stop later in the evening at another Holiday Inn but were tired and decided to find another Holiday Inn closer. We were very happy to find this one. "Devin", the night clerk checked us in quickly and gave us a clean, smoke free room. The whole building was smoke free. The rate was somewhat reduced at $104 for the night. Parking was well lit and a security guard was watching the parking lot overnight. Check out with "Claudia" was quick, friendy and easy. We will certainly stay here again. Please include breakfast as part of the price the next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Gerry185,

We are so delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit with us while traveling to Florida. I will be sure to pass on your experience with Devon and Claudia. They strive for excellence, and we are very fortunate to have them on our team.

Please join us next time you pass through Columbia. We do have rates that include breakfast, which will save you money!!

Safe and happy travels,

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was the first time that i have stayed at this hotel and Caudia the front desk attendant made my experience great. She was very helpful with my reservation plus she was super friendly. Hotel was very neat and clean and the room was impressive. I will defintly be staying here anytime that I am in town.

Room Tip: Definitely talk to Claudia. She was amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
8105hotelgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Pagan R,

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn! I am happy to hear that Claudia went above and beyond to make sure everything in your reservation was in order. Thank you for sharing your comments and look forward to providing you with your hotel accommodations the next time you are in the Columbia area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I come to Columbia twice a month and always know where to stay. The rooms are always clean and the front desk was very helpful in finding my away around the area the first couple of times I came in town. Claudia also pointed me in the direction of a few good spots for dinner in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear William Y,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our property. It is nice to be able to have a sense of security when you are traveling from home; I am pleased to know that you keep returning to us because of your satisfaction with our hotel and staff. I will be sure to let Claudia know that she has been a great help to you. She is defiantly a fine asset to our team.

Next time you come, please visit our lounge area for dinner and a few drinks. If not, we are always ready to give you suggestions to restaurants around the city.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for continuing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Many Thanks,