“YUM”
Review of Solstice Kitchen

Solstice Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Solstice Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 974 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clemson Road
Description: Our cuisine can be labeled many things, but it is most definitely seasonal. Our service is professional, yet far from stuffy. Our décor is modern, yet simple, and our wine list is extensive. Perhaps most important of all, everyone from our servers and bartenders, to our chefs and management, are among the most dedicated service industry professionals in our community.
“YUM”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I went for my birthday with my husband. I had the buttermilk fried chicken with gouda mac and cheese. It was awesome. We sat outside on th patio and it was a great dinner. Oh i also had the basil tomato soup. Delish!

• Visited May 2014

Blythewood, South Carolina
“overpriced”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

not a bad place but certainly not worth the price tag...grilled fish with a mustard-based sauce was a little too strong - waiter didn't even know it came with a mustard base sauce. I told the waiter I didn't like it and he seemed totally dumbfounded. I tried a basic spaghetti and sauce option and it was pretty bland....definitely not Italian!

• Visited August 2013
“You have to try this place!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful 4th anniversary dinner last night. We were seated right away! Our waiter was very attentive .....we thoroughly enjoyed our meal! I had the buttermilk fried chicken .... Kudos to the chef, mac n cheese o so delightful, and best fried chicken in a long time ...my husband ordered the flat iron steak well done....he relished in the taste all night! Thanks so much everyone at solstic!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank bzlebug
Atlanta, Georgia
“Big City Food without the attitude!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I found this place near my hotel and went due to the inventive daily specials on their website. What a great decision! Blake at the bar is welcoming, knowledgeable, professional and they have a complete well-thought out wine and cocktail program. Guests were enjoying Jalapeno Margaritas, Veuve Clicquot, and the legendary (and very very rare) Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon!
My dinner special of Miso Triggerfish with Lobster "salad" and bok choy was one of the best meals I have had recently and I travel weekly to great restaurants throughout the SE US. Very affordable, entrees $18 - $24 and libations are also fairly priced. I pity the locals who have not eaten here, they are missing out.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Recently moved to Columbia from Atlanta...we've been looking for good non-chain restaurants and received this recommendation from a neighbor. Food was decent, service was great and they use local farms and suppliers...we'd definitely come back.

• Visited March 2014