“Gamecocks”

University of South Carolina
Ranked #5 of 108 things to do in Columbia
More attraction details
Owner description: University of South Carolina.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Carolina Gamecocks and the new renovations. The parking is better and the stadium is awesome. Coach Spurrier has carried this university higher than most ever expected. Great job.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

beautiful campus to go see! they have a visitor center/museum that u can also tour..but don't wear heels...there's lots of cobblestone everywhere LOL!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Several years ago I worked on my master's degree at USC. Because I commuted with several friends, I often had periods when I waited for my ride; I used that time to explore every building on campus. It was a fascinating experience.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great school, gorgeous grounds, PLENTY of people around. The horseshoe is gorgeous and great for relaxing in between classes or for taking the dogs out for an afternoon in the sun!

1  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We've been to many games at WB Stadium and always enjoy the football games. Since I was a student here, it's been fun and always will be. The team has been doing well and that makes it even more fun. If you're in columbia, take time for a game. Sit on the visitor side and you'll be close to the band.

Been to University of South Carolina? Share your experiences!