“Great stay and spacious rooms”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast
Ranked #22 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Our family stayed here overnight while traveling back from Florida. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and nice. I was very surprised when I walked in the room to see how large the room was. The room was very clean. Everything looks new. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was excellent. They had a wide variety of foods and they had two people working the breakfast area. The lady working the front desk the morning we left was very nice and asked about our stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2010

One of my children had a competition in the area, so we drove up the night before. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and modernness of the hotel. The staff was quite friendly as well. Breakfast selection was not great, but on par with other chains in this price range. I could definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2009

This was a good roadside motel off of I-77. The room was clean. The colors of the room were too bright and overstated for my tastes but the room was comfortable and nice. The breakfast buffet was a pretty weak. The only protein was gross Jimmy Dean sandwiches that you put in the microwave.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2009

I recently stayed at the fairfield mariott on blarney rd. The staff was so kind to my husband and i. They we're very helpful and answered all of our questions about what to do and see in columbia. They breakfast attendent was especially nice to bring us fresh fruit right to our table as part of the continental breakfast. I was most impressed by the cleanliness of the room i stayed in. most hotels i have stayed at, usually miss something, nothing big to complain about, but this one was spectacular. The bathroom was spotless, and the linens where very fresh and inviting. I will definately stay here again. I will also recomend it to friends and family because the decor is not the typical hotel set up that seems hot and tacky with pictures on the walls that should be better suited to a cabin. This is a trendy cool looking place, worth more than we paid.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This was a very clean, and nice hotel. I definately would stay there again if I was in that area. The rooms were very roomy, the free breajfast was giid and giid cgiuces, We were there for Fort Jackson Family day and Graduation.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Front desk clerk 1st shift very rude. Overall very clean hotel, other staff wonderful

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2009

My family and I found this hotel at 1:30 in the morning after a horrible experience at Country Inns and Suites down the road.

The desk clerk at Fairfield Inn was fantastic at helping us even though we did not have a reservation. She saw how tired we were and how upset my wife was and personally helped the whole family to our room. She even made up the roll away bed for us. The room was new and huge. The next morning we woke up about 30 minutes after breakfast. My son ran down stairs to get me some coffe and came back to tell us that the hotel kept the breakfast bar open for us since we got in so late. Every person we met at this hotel offered nothing but the very best service.

THANK YOU, Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family