Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast
  • Breakfast included
$125
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoff the highwayyogurtcomfortable hotelpet feeother guestsnice poolnice breakfastwould stay here againup to datelate at nightfree breakfastthree nightseasy accesswater pressureone night stay
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Upon arrival, surprised to see that they dont have my room available. They just accommodated me at a nearby comfort inn. Granted it is Masters week and this is close to Augusta, GA, but very bad experience in the middle of the night to go for another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank VVV2000
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Check-in 5-16-14, 6:30 p.m. Must have changed staff between 6:30 and 7:00 (time of previous review). We had outstanding customer service. Very friendly. Had to wait a few minutes because they were busy with other people, but they were efficient and personable. Asked if we had a floor preference. We asked for a room away from interstate and were given room by the stairs on top floor. Very, very quiet. We didn't hear a thing all night long, even though there were plenty of other people on our floor. Room was exceptionally clean, well-appointed, but no toiletries other than soap and shampoo/cream rinse. Breakfast was plentiful with make-your-own waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), biscuits & gravy, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, English muffins, toast, blueberry muffins, fresh fruit. And the breakfast area was clean and well-attended by a friendly lady. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Check-in 5/16/14 7pm. Should have known at check in when I walked up to front desk right at 7pm. No one else at counter but me and my family and girl didn't look up to acknowledge us for an uncomfortable 15-20 seconds. Just said "name" followed by "drivers license and credit card". She did ask us if we had a floor preference which was nice. My wife said quietest room possible. When we get to our room we see it's 1 room away from elevator and directly over the main entrance with our window squarely over the double door drive up...probably not a less quiet room in the building! I told my wife we shouldn't make a big deal, let's just get to dinner. We were able to get a pretty good nights sleep that night by cranking the a/c up over the entry way chatter...unfortunately we were awakened by someone calling our room consecutively starting at a little before 7 am. I finally answer and it's the girl at check in telling me to stop by and let them get a credit card on file. I tell her we did that at check in. She just responds with we need a credit card on file. No apology for somehow not recording it at check in when it was handed to her or apology for waking my family with repeated phone calls. We are here to see my daughter jump at the SC high school State Championship and just needed a good night sleep. Nice enough property but front desk girls need education in customer service and hospitality. Next time we will pass on Fairfield and just drive up the morning of the competition.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed April 26, 2014

It was a pleasure staying at this Hotel. The check in was fast and the person was friendly and very helpfully. They were quick to inform me that they had a Managers gathering in the dining area, and also provided me with a business card that listed local restaurant's offering 10% discount. It was pleasure to meet David ( the owner) and Amber ( the sales Manager). They were very friendly and accommodating. I will be sure to tell everyone from My company to visit if they are in the area.
I was very impressed at how well maintained the facility was and the personal cares received. I witnessed the staff extending to others the same courteous service. The social hour was a nice venue to meet other guest an relax after work. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My son was graduating from fort Jackson basic training and my family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn. This hotel has yet to disappoint. It's beautiful, and always clean. Just the colors of the hotel put me in a happy mood. The staff is very accommodating and extremely friendly. When I travel I always look for a Fairfield in the area before booking anywhere else. You get everything you need at an effort able rate!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family