Stayed here for one night on the way to Florida. The room was large, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was well stocked and clean. The food was fine - I liked that they had hard boiled eggs and fresh tasting blueberry muffins. Fresh fruit would've been nice, but they did offer fruit cups. Front desk attendant was pleasant and helpful. I'm not sure about the price relative to other hotels in the area; I booked using Marriott Reward points. All in all, it was a good stopover stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast is located in the capital city and provides business and leisure travelers with a little slice of luxury. Conveniently located right off of I-77, many attractions such as Downtown Columbia, USC Campus, Fort Jackson, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Computer Science Corporation are within minutes of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia Northeast
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast Hotel Columbia