“Miyo's has everything you are looking for in upscale Asian Cuisine”
Review of Miyo's Main Street - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miyo's Main Street
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Miyo's has several locations around Columbia and all of them are delicious. Try the one in the Vista as it is surrounded by some good bars to visit as well. Be sure to try the green tea! My favorite is the Singapore Noodles and Chicken and Cashews.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've eaten at several different Miyo's restaurants and they are all excellent! The menus appear to vary somewhat but you could pick an item blindfolded and not get a dud! Yummy!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went there twice in the past month. The food was good, but the first time my wife got sick about 5 hours after eating there. She was sick all night. Now we went again last Friday. This time I got sick a few hours after dinner. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. We will not go there again.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I only tried the sushi and the gyoza. The server only knew the gyoza as "pot stickers"; no big deal, but they were excellent. Everything after that was extremely bland. I would probably not go back.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Miyo's on Main is our favorite Chinese restaurant in town. Having lived and traveled in the Orient, I am not easily satisfied with "American/Chinese" restaurants. Miyo's consistently meets even my high expectations!

At Miyo's on Main food is always cooked to order, with lots of choices, good service, and reasonable prices. There is lots of variety in the menu. The staff are helpful and accommodating. This is a great place to come and not be hurried along by loud frenetic music. Yet, the food is served in good time.

Warning: The Miyo's on Bower Parkway off Harbison Blvd. is a phony, pseudo-sophisticated disappointment with mediocre food at best.

2  Thank piano8836