“Adequate food, adequate restaurant. Great service”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #448 of 1,051 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I am not a wing fan so the attraction of this place is lost on me. Most the food I tasted was adequate. Probably would not go back unless I was out voted.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Again, I love their Potato Soup! I get it with the fried chicken sandwich and fries. They also have good salads and home made dressings!

Reviewed June 21, 2009

Run of the mill sports bar-type chain. The food is ok, the prices are slightly high for what you get, and you just sit there and wonder why the place is as full as it is.

Reviewed December 10, 2008

I have been to the Wild Wing Cafe in Sandhills and I love it! The chicken feathers are geat! They have a huge selection of wing flavors, enough for anyones tastes. My favorites are the ginger, and the lemon pepper wings! They are absolutely to die for! I always get the buffallo chips as well and they are very good. The service never disappoints but there is usually a long wait on Friday and Saturday nights. I love the live bands and the trivia nights, lots of fun! Drinks are great too!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 30, 2008

Unique Mediterranean and Armenian dishes and a nice location are among the things this restaurant has to offer. It's a shame it's so little-known in the area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook