“Fantastic!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
M Cafe
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Excellent Asian food. I had sushi, mu shi, and one of their fish specials and everything was wonderful. Service was good and fast. And, surprisingly, it was empty on a Saturday night. It should have been packed.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wow! Great service and great food. Will definitely go back. Best sushi on the east coast so far. Keep it up

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I am a pretty well-traveled diner, and I have never been treated with such rude service as I have been before in this restaurant. Regardless of how mediocre their food maybe I never plan to return. There are many better Asian restaurants in Columbia check out the Yellow Pages before going here.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Menu is expansive with both sushi and traditional Asian fare. Bar is well stocked, and food was SO good. Only challenge is trying to decide what to eat. So many great options.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We came to eat here around 9 pm just for a light appetizer and a drink. I think it felt odd just because it was so empty and our server admitted it was only his first week, so he wasn't particularly knowledgeable about the saki collection, but this was okay because he did his best to answer our questions and make reccomendations. The menu has light appetizers as well as other things like sushi rolls. I had the calamari, which wasn't heavily seasoned with breading and tasted fresh. While I probably wouldn't visit here again, it isn't because of the food or service, which was fine, I just didn't care for the atmosphere or the location.