“Value, convenience and comfort”

Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson
Ranked #49 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Value, convenience and comfort”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Sleep Inn driving north to New Hampshire. It is conveniently located off the interstate, a concern to us, yet our room was very quiet. Room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Interior corridors a must for us. Staff was very cordial and helpful. Kudos to the management. Would definitely stay here again because it provides great value and comfort.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
robertcola, General Manager at Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience in reviewing our hotel. We are very happy to have been of service and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Chose this motel based on price, location, and others' reviews and was not disappointed. It was easy to find, the clerk was friendly and called when I got settled in my room to make sure everything was satisfactory. The room was clean, spacious, up-to-date, and the air unit was very quiet. I also liked that all the rooms have inside entry.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 385FT
Thank you for your comments, All the staff at the Sleep Inn near Fort Jackson Columbia SC really appreciates your input and will continue to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again.
GM
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Typical Sleep Inn, quick and friendly check in, all interior corridors with elevator. Room was clean and comfortable. Good WiFi, good TV. Desk with rolling chair, easy access to electrical outlets. Close to interstate but no highway noise. Numerous restaurants in the area. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
robertcola, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Woodstock, Virginia
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Spent the night here on our way home and was very satisfied with our pick. The staff was extremely nice and check in was easy. The room is clean and comfortable and the bed slept well. Would definitely stay here again. Plenty of good restaurants nearby and the breakfast here was good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just an overnight stay on my way to Florida. Check in was quick for me, but I saw it starting to back up as I walked away. The room was comfortable and quiet. I noticed some damage in the bathroom ceiling, and the bathroom was just OK overall. It was a good value for $60 though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Spent a night there after dropping off my son at the University of South Carolina. It is a very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Got a queen bed room. The only down side is this is one of the rooms still has the big tube TV. Other than that, everything is perfect. Great breakfast!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MarylandHomeBuyer

Myrtle Beach
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had to stay in Columbia for one night for business reasons. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was clean, and the bed was comfortable and good quality. Just a mention that the water pressure in the shower was very light. The eggs on the breakfast buffet were not soft, more gritty, like they were mixed with something, or a substitution, as the texture was off. However, there were other choices, including bagels, waffles, toast, fruit, cereals, beverages, etc. The flat screen TV was also great, for a value hotel. For business clients: The Hi Speed internet was free, but the copies the front desk made for me, were scanned in or done by the fax machine, and the font was smaller, and there were words cut off and cut in half, so I went to Office Depot for that. All in all, I was a tad surprised by the shower pressure, but I still got clean. As I mentioned, they could definitely do a better job on those eggs, because I had never had eggs that texture before. Overall, I would have to give it a very good recommendation for the value and the friendly staff, cleanliness and comfort, and ease of location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business