We stopped and stayed here on 9/10/2013 and let me just say there really is nothing that great about this place. They charge way too much for an average room and breakfast is NOT included however you are welcome to dine in their onsite restaurant and pay $9.95 a plate for breakfast. No thank you for over $100.00 a night (not including taxes etc) I will stay somewhere else where they are kind enough to include breakfast when they overcharge you for a room. They are close to the highway, but for the price check into some of the other close by hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***NEWLY RENOVATED WITH BISTRO*** Refresh and Rejuvenate at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast South Carolina, a hotel designed with you in mind! We are conveniently located close to Fort Jackson, McEntire Air National Guard Base, and Shaw Air Force Base. Whether you are traveling to Columbia to train or to watch a loved one graduate, be sure to choose the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia NE. You will flourish with our spacious rooms, sumptuous bedding & high-tech amenities. Looking to put a little excitement in your trip? Check out Riverbanks Zoo, shop and dine at Village at Sandhill, or bring out your inner child at Plex Indoor Sports! What are you waiting for? Visit us in South Carolina's capital, and let us show you what relaxation is all about at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Columbia Northeast/i-77 Hotel Columbia
- Columbia Marriott
- Columbia Courtyard
- Courtyard Columbia Northeast