“Great!”

Ranked #33 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We always stay at this hotel whenever we're in Columbia. The rooms are always clean & comfortable. We enjoy the breakfast that's offered and the staff is always pleasant.the area is quiet so you don't have to worry about noise from the interstate. There are restaurants nearby if you are hungry at 10pm like we were last night. You won't be disappointed with your stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Pamela A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Katie.Register@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wilson, North Carolina
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Rooms were large, attractive, & very comfortable. Staff was helpful & accommodating. We were attending UNC/USC football game and were in what we expected to be hostile territory. Instead we found staff (which included USC student) to be gracious and willing to raid the kitchen for bananas when we came in hot, tired, and depleted, wanting bananas to restore potassium levels. She was sympathetic to our football defeat, not gloating as might be expected from student. Very kind. Buffet breakfast this morning was delicious with great service, especially from Shay & April.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Carol D,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77! Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to the staff, especially to Shay & April. Our staff truly exemplifies what southern hospitality is all about and we appreciate your acknowledgment. We hope to welcome you back soon next time you are in the area. Thanks for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott!

Toccoa, Georgia
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Andrew, Michelle and all the staff at this hotel were simply great during our 3 separate Corporate training events this month! They were friendly and most accommodating, even when we needed our training room rearranged to a different seating arrangement! Hotel lobby and guest restrooms were clean and those of us who also stayed, enjoyed a delicious breakfast each morning!! Thank you to all the staff!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Claire K,

Thank you very much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77 to host your training events. We truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Shelby at the frontdesk was so very gracious and accomodating. She went above and beyond to make this tired traveler very welcome and relaxed. I was worn out when I got there and the whole crew was very helpful. They also pointed out areas of interest and places to eat and gas up. It was a very welcoming experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charlotte G
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Charlotte G,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to Shelby. She is truly an asset to the hotel and our guests. Thanks for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Clermont, Florida
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

After finding the quality at Fairfield Inn lacking lately, I switched to Courtyard. I haven't been disappointed yet. They do things just a bit better. No big deal that breakfast isn't included, only $6

• Stayed August 2013
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Jeffrey S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! We appreciate your return stays and your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. Please contact me should I be of any assistance to you in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Denver, North Carolina
Reviewed August 14, 2013

During a time of need, and in some ways crisis, we were blessed to have happened upon this property and to have crossed paths with Shelby and the rest of the Courtyard staff. Our car broke down on the way to Hilton Head and while it was disappointing to be slowed, Shelby made a tough time much easier by getting our family into a comfortable room while also providing complimentary breakfast for us the next morning. The staff put me in touch with the Acura dealership in town and extended our checkout to allow plenty of time for us to get our travel issues resolved before having to move out. The added bonus, for the kids at least: Night swimming! Many thanks to the outstanding staff of the Courtyard Marriott Columbia Northeast!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chad S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great story with other travelers! We are so pleased to hear that you experienced our true southern hospitality that our staff is known for. I will make sure to pass on your praise to Shelby. She is a true asset to our hotel and to our guests. Thanks for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back should you ever be in the area again. Until then, take care!

Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have come to expect that all of my Marriott stays will be "very good" at the least but usually "excellent". This hotel was for one night only on our way to Florida. It was very good but what made it excellent was the customer service. The people at the front desk were super friendly and Chelsea Rawls took it over the top! After observing my family enjoying the candy suckers at the front desk and us inquiring who made them, not only did she get us the information but also provided us with a traveling goody bag. Customer Service is the hardest job in the world and I do it for a living so it is very much appreciated when someone goes the extra mile. Thanks Chelsea! Hope to see you next time we pass through Columbia!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Donna M,

Thank you very much for all your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time and we will make sure to pass on your praise to Chelsea. She is a true asset to our hotel and all of our guests. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!