Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77
ComfortInn
$134
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskmarriott websitegreat customer serviceawesome staffchecking insouthern hospitalitybreakfast buffetmini fridgeenjoyed my staygreat place to staybed was very comfortablesouth carolinawafflesdavisdominiquerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

After finding the quality at Fairfield Inn lacking lately, I switched to Courtyard. I haven't been disappointed yet. They do things just a bit better. No big deal that breakfast isn't included, only $6

• Stayed: August 2013
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Jeffrey S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! We appreciate your return stays and your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. Please contact me should I be of any assistance to you in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

During a time of need, and in some ways crisis, we were blessed to have happened upon this property and to have crossed paths with Shelby and the rest of the Courtyard staff. Our car broke down on the way to Hilton Head and while it was disappointing to be slowed, Shelby made a tough time much easier by getting our family into a comfortable room while also providing complimentary breakfast for us the next morning. The staff put me in touch with the Acura dealership in town and extended our checkout to allow plenty of time for us to get our travel issues resolved before having to move out. The added bonus, for the kids at least: Night swimming! Many thanks to the outstanding staff of the Courtyard Marriott Columbia Northeast!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Chad S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great story with other travelers! We are so pleased to hear that you experienced our true southern hospitality that our staff is known for. I will make sure to pass on your praise to Shelby. She is a true asset to our hotel and to our guests. Thanks for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back should you ever be in the area again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have come to expect that all of my Marriott stays will be "very good" at the least but usually "excellent". This hotel was for one night only on our way to Florida. It was very good but what made it excellent was the customer service. The people at the front desk were super friendly and Chelsea Rawls took it over the top! After observing my family enjoying the candy suckers at the front desk and us inquiring who made them, not only did she get us the information but also provided us with a traveling goody bag. Customer Service is the hardest job in the world and I do it for a living so it is very much appreciated when someone goes the extra mile. Thanks Chelsea! Hope to see you next time we pass through Columbia!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Donna M,

Thank you very much for all your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time and we will make sure to pass on your praise to Chelsea. She is a true asset to our hotel and all of our guests. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Shelby at the front desk has been super helpful, kind and has a great personality! Our stay for my sons graduation has been a true pleasure here. Once again the Marriott has been a pleasure to stay in. Thanks again as always. Thanks to Shelby for being such a great pleasure to deal with!

• Stayed: August 2013
Katie R, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Mdkain,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77! Please accept our congratulations on your son's graduation. What an accomplishment to be proud of! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I will make sure to pass on your praise to Shelby. She is a true asset to our guests and to our hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am on the road alot and have stayed at this hotel over 100 nights a year for the last two years. The rooms are clean and confortable, the breakfast buffet in the morning is enjoyable and the staff is friendly and very customer service oriented. Shelby at the desk alot of fun and really goes out of her way to make your stay pleasant. I would recommend this hotel if you are travelling to the Columbia, SC area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Scottvb,

Thank you so much for your business and for your loyalty to the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77. We truly appreciate it! I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Shelby. She is a true asset to our hotel and to our guests! We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stays and all the amazing amenities the Courtyard by Marriott has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until then, take care!