Very nice hotel. Beautiful room. Great breakfast. Perfect location for passing through Columbia. When we got in the room, I took great notice of the attention to detail given to making this a great hotel for business or families. One block off 77 with plenty of fuel stops and restaurants around. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wingate by Wyndham 3 star hotel is a distinctive prototype, this beautiful Wingate by Wyndham in Columbia is conveniently located near the intersection of I-77 and I-20. Within close proximity to the State Capital. Just minutes from Fort Jackson, the University of South Carolina, state governmental agencies and Columbia Metropolitan Airport. Columbia is also home to Fort Jackson, the Army's largest and most active initial-entry training center and Congaree National Park, South Carolina's first and only national park. Visit the Riverbanks Zoo, Edventrue, (interactive learning museum and exhibit for children), or spend a fall Saturday afternoon at the beautiful University of South Carolina campus. Be it business or leisure, Wingate by Wyndham Columbia provides a pleasant and productive environment on the road, offering enabling technologies, and relevant amenities. Wingate by Wyndham hotel aims to ensure your satisfaction by providing a comprehensive guest experience for one all inclusive price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson Hotel Columbia
- Wingate Hotel Columbia Northeast