“Weekend Getway!”

Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson
Ranked #42 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

great stay, everything was conducive to having a comfortable overnight stay. close to the interstate , close to restaurants,and fuel locations,

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Nicki K, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. Because of our location and accessibility to both I-77 and I-20 we do pride ourselves on offering guests traveling through Columbia a convenient and comfortable overnight stop. Although you had a short stay in Columbia, we are very glad that we were able to help make it a pleasant experience. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as this is the best way for us to improve the experience for future guests.

Wingate by Wyndham Columbia/Ft Jackson Management Team

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Air Condition does not cool well & filter needs to be cleaned, Misty Smell. Bathroom need to be maintained better. Breakfast Bar okay Milk was bad. Had told the person on duty. Did nothing about it. Did even check dates on other mike.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I absolutely loved my room all except the curtains they appear to be dated yet everything else was fresh and Modern! The breakfast although complementary left a lot to be desired. overall I stayed 3 days I had a small HVAC issue which the front desk staff were more than willing to accommodate a room change at any hour. I would have to say of all the 2.5-4-5 star hotels I visit There was a gentleman that displayed all the professionalism and courtesy that I'd love to encounter in all my Travels and I'd just like to say Thank you to Josh for making my stay at the Wingate Hotel an absolute pleasure.
J. Morris

Room Tip: I always book through Priceline.com
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As of the stay from Fri-sun went terribly by having our room called @ three thridty am letting us know our Suv had a busted window. No staff to even speak to see if they make our stay more comfortable. No reimbursement or offering of help. Worst Wingate Resort ever. Nevertheless we will not return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple