1,153 results
All reviews walking path small lake pet friendly hotel great hotel restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again easy access the breakfast area front desk staff fresh fruit waffles south carolina breakfast staff complimentary breakfast business trip convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

This was a great visit. Staff very helpful. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast was nice.....typical free breakfast.
Parking somewhat scarce if late in the evening but not too bad.
I will return to this location for my next trip.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hi Meander26393335221, thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.! We are delighted to hear that you staff could be helpful to you and that you found your room to be comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2019

This was my first time staying at Hampton Inn even though we are Hilton Honors mambers. Check in and out was very easy, fast the desk clerk was very friendly and nice. I had 6 students with me and we had no problems. The lasy in the dining area was very helpful and patient with students in making waffles. The only problem was only one elevator was working and sometimes the wait was alittle long.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Hi Journey26964265570,
Thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you and your class could enjoy your trip. We hope that we can see you again in the future if you are visiting the Columbia area!

Reviewed April 3, 2019

We usually stay at Hampton Inns when we travel. This one was a good one. Crystal was especially helpful at the front desk. She recommended a restaurant for dinner, and we weren't disappointed. Nice staff!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Hi nyvics, thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Crystal could be helpful to you. If there is anything that we could done to improve your overall experience to be 5 stars, please let us know. Travel safe - we hope to you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2019

We had a long drive after a very long day and checked in very close to midnight. Jordan was on duty and checked us in. She was so incredibly positive and pleasant! It was really nice to be greeted by such an upbeat person after the day we'd had. We were back downstairs early and she was still there, smiling, and greeted us as we went out to walk the dogs. Honestly, Jordan was exactly what we needed to turn our day around.

Yes, the room was clean and comfortable. Yes, it was nice to have a hot breakfast before leaving. Yes, the location was great for getting on and off the interstate. The best part of our stay, however, was a sincere smile and positive experience at check-in.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, CentaurFL! It makes our day when we hear that someone on our team could help make your stay even better - we will definitely share your review with Jordan as well! Our top priority is always to provide our guests with a great experience and we are so happy to hear that Jordan could help provide this after a long day of travel.

We hope you have safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

My family and I went for a short vacation to celebrate my grandson's birthday. He loved the pool and I loved the small gym they have on site ( saved me hunting for a Planet Fitness ). The whole place was very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast the next morning was delicious. They had a lot of food to choose from and we got to make our own waffles , very fun.

Date of stay: July 2018
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Hi Vicki, happy (belated) birthday to your grandson! We are so happy that you choose us to be the place where you celebrated with your family - it sounds like you got a good bit of use out of our pool. Waffles are also a great touch in the morning - glad you were able to enjoy our fresh breakfast. Travel safe - we look forward to seeing you again in the future at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.