1,069 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong drivedefinitely stay here againeasy accessexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areabreakfast stafffresh fruitcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2017

The staff makes you feel like family. My co-worker and I stay at this location every 5 weeks for 3 or 4 days. They are always helpful and accommodating. If there is ever an issue they are on top of it to fix it. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel, we are delighted to learn that staff makes a big difference in your experience. Traveling can be stressful, and our team strives each day to make is as pleasurable as possible. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed December 2, 2017

This hotel was a gem. Very clean, staff was very professional, caring and strived to make the visit perfect. Their smiles, genuine greetings, and upbeat manner made the stay very close to perfect. Good breakfast, kind staff, clean room, no pet smells or problems.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding you most recent stay. I know our team will love reading what you had to stay about your stay.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

My wife and I stayed here last weekend. She is a Hilton Honors member. The room was exceptionally clean and nice. All staff we encountered were friendly and professional. The hotel itself is close to I26 but situated in a way so that highway noise is not a problem. Breakfast was nice with a good selection.

Somewhat troublesome, however, is that the floor we stayed on seemed more like a boarding kennel than a Hampton Inn. Dogs that were left alone in rooms barked incessantly. (Do you know your dog does that when you aren't there?) We were awakened at 12:15am by a dog fight immediately outside our door, made worse by humans yelling, "Be quiet. Shut up". Yeah, that helps. Maybe a portion of the pet fee charged by the hotel could be rebated to customers inconvenienced by the furry creatures.

Room Tip: After the fact, we found out floors five and six are pet free.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hate to hear about the disturbance with the pets, we assure our guest it is not always like this. Of course, during the holidays the leisure traveler is at its peak, so we do tend to see more pets than usual. But thank you for pointing out that you couldn't tell your room was pet friendly, it means a lot to the housekeepers. For future note, we do have 2 floors we consider pet free. Be sure to ask for a higher floor if you choose to return again.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

A long trip on the highway, we arrived at this hotel and were greeted by complete chaos in the parking lot. Cars were everywhere, nobody knew where to go or what to do. There were not even any signs directing you what door to use. Cars were everywhere, total gridlock!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Hello BostonFinny,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and absolutely regret the initial experience you stated in your review. We certainly hope once past the parking lot your stay and room was all you expected it to be. I am not sure by your review which day you stayed, I do know when we were in the front of the hotel the parking was more restricted. However, the parking lot was a must do and needed and we no longer could avoid this project. We did have signage all over the hotel grounds, with both directional information as well as hotel phone number for additional assistance. In addition we had information on our website. We also had all 4 doors unlocked, shuttle 24 hrs a day to our overflow parking lot as well as overnight security to assist. It has been a rough 5 days, but we truly were trying to manage the project to the best of our abilities in the situation. As of December 1st the project is complete so we do hope you'll stay with us again in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

We stop here for a break on a long drive, and the access off the Interstate is fantastic. I always make this trip with my dog and the Hampton is very aware of how important my pet is to me. Since we have started staying here there has been a constant upgrade of the building and grounds.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels to Columbia, SC and we are more than appreciative for you bearing with us during our 2017 renovation plan. The Hilton/Hampton brand does require upkeep on their properties and upon our 20 year anniversary we had the exterior of our building to update, it has been a big project. Here is the good news- WE ARE TOTALLY DONE with our major projects!! The overhaul of the parking lot was the last on the list. We hope you're looking forward to your next renovation free stay!