Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
$127
$118
Staybridge.com
1,016 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppingexcellent stayeasy accessdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffthe breakfast arealong drivesitting areawould highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Hotel staff was very nice. The hotel was changing furnishings while we were there. Best continental breakfast ever. Appleby's, Hooters and Denny's within walking distance. Nice pool and fitness room, patio with grill and lounge area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank William D
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear William D,

We are very thankful to have you stay with us during your most recent visit to Columbia, SC. We are renovating our guest rooms this winter, sounds like you stayed on a day when we were moving out the old furniture. Our team is super excited to show off the new look. We do have 3 restaurants within walking distance and plenty of more options within a mile for guest to enjoy. Again, thank you for staying with us and for taking a moment to share your experience by a review.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great hotel for a quiet and safe nights sleep. I had a corner suite that overlooked the lake and it has a great walking trail around it for some relaxation . The staff was very nice and helpful with my needs . Would stay here again !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank fgmille

We are very appreciative for your review regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. It sounds like you were able to experience one of our 5 master suites. These large oversized suites look over Lake Harbison and has the best view in the hotel! We look forward to inviting you back for your next visit soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed in November 2013 and was very happy with my stay. Within walking distance to several restaurants and nice setup for your complimentary breakfast, which was pretty alright for being included in the rate. Very conveniently located near the highway as well - would be happy to stay here again! The walls are not paper thin, but there were several high schools staying there and I could hear them all night.

Room Tip: Try to pick one someone close to the elevators, rooms on each floor can be quite far from it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hampton Inn and glad we were able to meet your expectations. As a brand, Hampton is always offering new amenities and items on the breakfast for our guest to enjoy. As a hotel and team we are always striving to provide you with warm southern hospitality, clean rooms, and a great overall experience. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed at this particular hotel due to their relationship with race director. Very clean rooms, and nice setup for runners. They took the extra steps to have a quick breakfast ready for those runners leaving extra early.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Hello Michael P,

We absolutely love having your group each winter and glad to be the host hotel for you and your group. We understand the importance to fuel up and have a stress free morning when racing so early in the morning. I am very appreciative you noticed the extra effort. We look forward to seeing you back next January if not sooner!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed at this property as I was passing through Columbia. My room was clean, up to date, and comfortable. I was happy to stay there. I travel about 90 nights a year and typically at Hamptons and Holiday Inn Express hotels depending on which is the best value for price. Can't go wrong.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hello Robert H,

We are very grateful for you choosing to stay Hampton, and for you choosing us specifically, we know there are many choices for you to choose from. It sounds like we were able to meet your expectations, and we hope to have exceeded them. We would love to gain 100% of your loyalty during travels and hope to welcome you back again soon!