1,069 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong drivedefinitely stay here againeasy accessexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areabreakfast stafffresh fruitcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed here because we were traveling with our pet. It was unexpected and we did not have time to board her due to a death in the family and a funeral that we had to attend in S.C.. We saw lots of other pets and felt very safe there, especially with all of the big dogs! Since there was no additional charge for my dog you now have a customer for life. I will try to stay with you any time I travel whether I have my dog or not. Thank you. It took a lot of stress off of us, being able to bring our dog, during a difficult time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Lisha,

We are so sorry to hear of your reason for travel, but am glad to hear our hotel and staff were helpful during this time. As a pet owner myself I can appreciate the need to move fast so we're glad we were able to help. Since going pet friendly last year so many times we hear how refreshing the hotel is for both the guest and their pet. We are very pleased to know we made a connection with you and are looking forward to being your destination hotel when traveling to Columbia, SC-we love having you here and will always be here right where you found us!!

Warmest thoughts to you and your family,

Reviewed May 22, 2013

As a Hilton Diamond I stay in Hiltons all over and this is definitely one of the nicer Hampton Inns. I got an upgraded one bedroom suite with a beautiful view of the little lake here. The hotel is clean, modern and the staff is very professional. One improvement I would suggest is to take out one of the chairs in the living room and put in a desk with wall outlets to plug in computers, phones, etc. Small price to pay for such a nice room and a perfect location, close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear lllovestravel,

First, please accept a BIG southern thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel and to the brand. As a diamond Hilton honors member we know you travel a lot, so your kind and raving review is a big deal to us-because we know you've seen it all! Your review has already been shared with the staff, and your suggestion for the room couldn't come at a better time as we are planning on the "new look" for our rooms in the upcoming future. Although the master suite has a big table for 4 I can understand how a reconstructed work station may be beneficial. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

As always in appreciation,

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The room was very clean and equipped with an excellent TV, refrigerator, microwave, internet access. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a good selection. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings DonaldW,

We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay at our Hampton Inn while traveling to Columbia, SC and just wanted to say thank you for your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. It was a nice snapshot of the main items all guest look for when traveling: clean, well equipped, good food and helpful/friendly staff-all the other extras are just a bonus! Welcome back again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel is regularly renovated the rooms are pretty spacious and very clean - business center had all materials needed - the breakfast staff was awesome but the food not so much (this is probably due to who they order from much more than who prepared it) ... the STAFF is AWESOME 5 star hotel staff in a 3.5 star hotel!! Would recommend highly the price is right and its extremely clean with modern accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hello RhettN,

I just wanted to especially thank you for your glowing review!! Each and every day our team strives to be above par, it is with great appreciation I share your review with each of them. If it wasn't for all our shining stars and willingness to work together and loyal guest like you we wouldn't be able to pull it off! We will continue to keep working to be better and hopefully next time you stay Hampton the breakfast will be worth raving about!

Again, thanks so much,

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We walked in and were greeted by a pair of delightful ladies! They were polite and worked to make us feel welcome after a long day of driving.
The hotel is neat, clean, and looks brand new.
The room is a typical size, clean, without odor.
The area around the hotel is attractive and quiet.
You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and were perfectly happy!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zinni49

Hello Zinni49,

Your review was truly delightful, and I am just as glad to hear your stay was as well! We never want to disappoint and always try to remember the motto that we are always on stage!! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review to share with our other guest and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

With warm regards,