The suite we rented far exceeded our expectations. The living area was spacious and beautifully decorated. Our bedroom was very comfortable and the large master bath had two sinks, separate shower and whirlpool tub. Our room also overlooked the pool and Lake Harbison; the view was enough to put anyone in a good mood. The staff was extremely helpful and the complimentary breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors close to the Hampton Inn on the Lake at Harbison hotel in Columbia, SC. Request a free bicycle and helmet, and ride the paved trail along Lake Harbison adjacent to our hotel. Our pet loving families enjoy the short walk around the lake. We offer comfy and convenient accommodation for guests attending a conference at the Columbia Conference Center only 2 miles away. Walk to Columbiana Center Mall, Columbia's largest shopping district, and dine in one of our many restaurant options. Admire nature at Harbison State Forest, or take the family to Frankie’s Fun Park, just a mile away. Still need more? We're just minutes from the Historic Columbia Downtown District home of the USC Carolina Gamecocks, multiple state museums, sail on Lake Murray or take short drive to Historic Newberry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn On The Lake At Harbison Hotel Columbia
- Hampton Inn Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Harbison Blvd