1,068 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong driveeasy accessdefinitely stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areafresh fruitbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2008

This hotel has a great staff and the breakfast staff is outstanding. It is an older interior hall Hampton. The entire place is clean. I have stayed there several times and have found that the airline pilots and flight attendents stay here. In the winter it is almost all business people in the summer there are a fair number of families on their way to Florida. There is a small pool. The internet works well. I would stay here anytime I am in the area.

Stayed: February 2008
2  Thank Jerry-retired
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Consistent Hampton Inn quality every time I've stayed - which is three times over the last 8 years if I'm counting right. You can count on a good stay at this location. And the staff are unbelievably friendly.

I can't imagine why anyone would complain about the part of town or restaurant selection. The people who say that must be talking about what is in eye-shot from the parking lot only - a query from the staff would undoubtedly produce a long list of available restaurants. Those who grew up in the area, like I did, know that it is within a mile of Columbiana Centre, one of the nicer malls in the area, and there are probably 50 restaurants within 2 miles.

For me, the only drawback was that the fitness room did not have water available and the choice of equipment was somewhat limited / dated.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank PrincessBrooke
Reviewed January 4, 2008

My family and I stayed here on our way back from Florida. Check-in was simple. The room was small, but there was enough room to be able to walk. My items for being a Hilton HHonors gold member were already present in the room when I arrived. The downside to this hotel is the lack of eating establishments on this exit. We decided to test out a Ryan’s that we saw advertised on our way in. This was the biggest mistake I have ever made. The restaurant was hidden, and no signs leading you to it. Take my advice do not eat at this Ryan’s. You are better off to stay in the guest room and order Papa Johns. I am not very likely to return to this location due to the lack of restaurants.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank zachmb
Reviewed September 19, 2007

This was a great Hampton! Excellent location - near restaurants, mall...; EVERYONE on the staff was extremely nice and helpful; the rooms were immaculately clean and well stocked; Breakfast was slightly above par for other Hamptons; we had a great room with a large whirlpool which was perfect after a LONG drive; the pool looked nice - we didn't have time to use it. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spkjones
Reviewed June 24, 2007

My wife and I stayed for the weekend at the Hampton Inn at I-26 and Harbison Blvd. Everything was great...from the staff to the room. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. The hotel has a very nice pool and a walking trail around Harbison Lake. The hotel is across the interstate from the Columbiana Mall and numerous restaurants. No problems with traffic. I highly recommend "Sticky Fingers" if you like BBQ. The "Carolina Ale House" was also very good. The hotel is also approximately 5 miles from the Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens. The zoo was great and had a wide variety of animals and reptiles. The zoo is well worth the trip.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank GC320