$84
$116
$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

1,052 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong driveeasy accessdefinitely stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areafresh fruitbreakfast staffsouth carolina
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My son recently graduated from Ft. Jackson -- Boot Camp for the Army! My husband I spent a weej at this Hampton Inn. It is conveniently located, the room was exceptionally clean, well maintained hotel the staff was absolutely wonderful to deal with, almost made you feel like coming home! For some, this place may seem a little on the spendy side, but especially in this case, you get what you pay for! Don't hesitate, just make that reservation!

Room Tip: Is there a bad room?
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Hello Higgens,

First of all, a big "HOORAH" to your son on his graduation from boot camp, that is an awesome accomplishment and we're glad we were a part of that with you and your family! It always makes me smile when I have the opportunity to hear expressions of the energy and environment we work so hard as a team to create... we do want you to feel like you're coming home. To us, we treat all of our guest as we would a guest in our own homes!!

I'm sure Columbia was only a destination because of Fort Jackson and we're proud to support the military and their families. In the event you travel back remind us of when you last stayed so we can welcome you back as family!!!

Good luck to your son in his new adventures!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I recently celebrated our daughter's high school graduation at Hampton Inn in their meeting room space and our experience from the initial phone call to the actual event was awesome! Our sales coordinator, Nicole was very professional, prompt, helpful, and courteous. We had researched other venues prior to committing to Hampton Inn, but by far, they were the most professional. The entire staff made us feel very welcome and were very friendly. They were all so accomodating to include the housekeeping staff. The price for the meting room space was affordable and the space was perfect for the event of 30 people. Our daughter was very happy and grateful and we as well. They made it even extra special by displaying a running congratulations message on their board. That put the icing on the cake. The facility was very clean and the newly renovated space to include the ourdoor patio was simply beautiful. They can also assit with catering needs. We recommend Hampton Inn for anyone if you are seeking a venue for a private party or get together. We will most definitely keep them in mind for future events. Thank you for helping to make our daughter's special day very memorable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear CTS 11,

Thank you for choosing to share such a special time with us in celebration of your daughter's graduation. We greatly appreciate your review about your meeting room experience, we strive to make each event unique in its own. I agree, Nicole is a great asset to my team and we are happy she is with us. She became very found of you & your family during the planning and we wish your daughter much success in college!

There are many times in your life you may need us... celebrations, birthdays, weddings, or maybe even a family members baby shower... you're welcome back anytime!

Best wishes to you & yours,

Mellisa A & Nicole B

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Spent 6 days at this Hampton and was totally impressed. Melissa who helped us with reservations was exceptional. Brandi at front desk made me laugh every day. The hot breakfast every morning was great, the staff, the cleanliness, the outdoor patio with fireplace and gas grill, the swimming pool and the room were all excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would happily return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Glad you stayed "Spirocarol" ,

I am so glad I was able to help you with reservations, to me that is the first impression of the hotel and the experience you can expect while staying with us!! You stayed for a good while, if I recall correctly you were with your husband on training-it was good to have you here. I'm glad you were able to see Brandi in action! She makes us laugh too! (Smile)

You're welcome back anytime and if you are always welcome to ask for me directly!! Hope to see you again soon!

Best wishes,

Director of Sales

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed here with the whole family and loved it (after booking the hotel while on the road two hours before).
Pros:
The hotel was clean and quiet, the staff were great and the breakfast was great (even though the place was packed). Definitely recommend. There were also several families of ducks with lots of babies wandering around the property that my kids loved.

Cons:
None

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking a minute to fill out a review about our hotel. Although you made a quick decision from the road we're glad you stopped in. I always share the TA reviews with our housekeeping staff to show them how they make a difference in someone's experience each day. We hope the next time Columbia is on your radar that you will choose to make our Hampton a destination choice and take some more time to enjoy both the hotel & the city. Have fun traveling!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stopped at the Hampton late on a Thursday night on our way to Savannah. The staff was very nice and helpful. Jackie checked us in and really did all she could to accomodate us. It is so seldom that people are this nice anymore.
The room was clean and had everything we needed.
The above reasons are why we stop at Hampton's when we travel. The level of service and truly nice staff, and the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jody S
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

We wouldn't have a great staff if we didn't have great guest like you all! We loving having you here!

Thanks so much for your review about your stay with us last week. It always amazes me that we have a chance to impress guest even when the stay is so short! Jackie is one of our night auditors and you're right, her bubbly personality and eagerness to help always makes her sparkle and shine. Thanks for mentioning her in your survey-because of you she will be recognized by a certificate, special treat and "pickle" pin. (the pickle is based on a service video we use for training and motto we try to follow each day)

We invite you back anytime & thank you so much for taking the time to share Jackie with all of our TA readers!

Safe Travels,