$85
$125
$116
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$149
  • Pool
$110
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$169
$121
$114
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

1,052 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong driveeasy accessdefinitely stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areafresh fruitbreakfast staffsouth carolina
Reviewed April 2, 2012

First and foremost stay at this hotel. Dont even bother going into Columbia, its not worth the gas. The small but very nice mall near the hotel will have food movies etc for everyone. The City of Columbia (other than the bars on Gervais) is not a good place to bring the family.

Room Tip: ask to be as far away from the elevator as possible
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Gail,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay at our Hampton. We are just minutes from USC as you mentioned and we are so grateful you chose to stay with us. The short drive is well worth the "bang for your buck" you will get at our Hampton, rates are always lower than downtown!!I hope rather your future visits are for USC Sporting Events, Parents Weekend or just visiting you will continue to stay with us here!! Hope to see you soon!

Safe Travels,
Mellisa

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Although most of the hotels I've recently stayed in were newer, the outstanding staff ("Z" shout out to you!), you should consider this hotel. They went above and beyond to accommodate the guests. The breakfast included most items, whereas at other locations, some of the items tend to be rotated on a daily basis. The location and proximity to a big mall and plenty of eateries. Additionally, you're right off the highway, but it's plenty quiet.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Kewpie,

We are glad you stayed here! Although we are 14 years old we are always improving our property. Just last year we renovated all of the public areas, which I'm sure you were able to enjoy & recognize the difference. Our project boasts the new & modern Perfect Mix Lobby & meeting room, all new Jump Start fitness center, Saltwater pool with sundeck, and our favorite-the outdoor living room with 60" TV, gas fireplace and BBQ grill with a lakeside view!!

We also freshly painted all of our guest rooms and updated our 15 suites. This year we will be continuing & proceeding with our projects upstairs.

I invite you to come back soon & shared your "shout out" with the team about Zenobia... we will be sure to give her a pickle!

Safe travels,

Reviewed February 27, 2012

One of the #1 Best Hampton Inns in SC. I choose this location for the weekend to Celebrate my Daughters "18th" Birthday with a few of her friends and the next day we topped it off with other guest. From the moment we arrived, the staff and accommodations were awesome. We had a King suite and they offered an additional roll out bed to accommodate us. During our entire stay, the staff made my daughther and her guest, feel like they were royalty. They even allowed me to have "rolling video gaming bus" come to hotel to entertain her party guest and they offered the use of the breakfast lounge area to decorate and celebrate her Big Day. They lounged in the Beutiful Decorated outside patio area and the hotel turned on the flat screen and lite the fire place for them to enjoy. They enjoyed the view of the lake and exercise room..Book here and the Hampton's staff want miss a beat on the meaning of "True Customer Service Satisfaction!!!"" My daughter wants to move in permanently..lol..They topped her weekend off by giving her a bag of goodies on that sunday (her birthday) and everyone saying ....Happy Birthday!! Thanks Hampton Inn for making this one of the Best Birthday's any young adult could have!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paulette W

Dear Paulette,

Wow, so glad you & your guest had such a great time! Sharing in celebrations with our guest is what we are all about! I am so thankful you had the opportunity to see our staff shine. I work with a lot of great people and it is because of them & wonderful guest like you that we're #1 on TripAdvisor!

We do hope your daughter had a memorable 18th birthday weekend and please know you are welcome back for all your future special occasions!! At our Hampton your not a guest-your family!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We were traveling to Florida from Michigan for our winter stay. I recently had surgery and was not feeling my "normal self". However, after a long day on the road, we pulled into the Hampton. I knew I could finally relax as we have stayed at Hamptons before and I knew the hotel room would be perfect! And it was...Had a great night's sleep and a great breakfast the next morning. Everyone we came in contact with from the front desk to the wonderful lady that took care of the breakfast area were so friendly!! As we left to continue on our way, she called out to us "thanks for staying at the Hampton"...

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Sandi,

I am glad you were able to find our hotel during your travels home back in January. Our staff hopes you have had a 100% speedy recovery and back to business by now. We hope on any future travels which take you down 1-26 you will stop again, but this time come to have some fun! Hampton is a great brand, and you're so right, you can always count on a good stay; but form us we just want to say thank you for choosing us & experiencing our service, we know you have so many choices!!

Well Wishes!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We had a suite at this hotel and it was definitely one of the nicest Hampton Inns we have stayed at.
The patio area by the pool has a big screen tv and a fireplace. Nice exercise room and our room looked over the lake.
The service at the front desk was very good-they gave us discount coupons for a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Trustmetrotravel,

Sounds like you had the chance to experience one of our master suites, and I am glad you had the lake view... it is a favorite among travelers!! We love our new patio, nothing like enjoy a cozy, relaxing afternoon in an outdoor living room-rather you were cuddled up next to the fireplace or watching the TV it is our goal to make you feel at home! We take our service seriously and strive to make each stay unique for our guest. We hope to have you back for a visit again soon!

Thanks for the good review & safe travels,