1,067 results
All reviewswalking pathsmall lakenice walkingpet friendly hotelfront deskgreat hotelcolumbiana mallrestaurants and shoppinglong driveeasy accessdefinitely stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast areasitting areafresh fruitbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Hotel right of I26 just west of Columbia. Very clean and excellent service. All employes are concerned about your visit. Room was very well furnished and a very good bed. Breakfast was typical self serve but was very good and very clean area. I will make this my hotel fro my annual winter trip to Florida. Located near a number of good restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Staff was extremely helpful. In fact they were kind enough to upgrade my room at no extra cost because they were out of the type I needed. The room was out of this world. They have very friendly people at the front desk that I deal with named Zenobia, Brandy and Tia. They will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. I am also impressed with how they check on you to make sure everything is ok.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stay at many Hampton Inn's when I travel for work, but the staff at this Hampton Inn went above and beyond with their Hospitality. They called me by name every time they saw me and asked how I was doing and if I needed anything. I was so impressed, and you will be well taken care of if you choose to stay at this location.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This is a great Hampton Inn, everything was awesome. The people at the Front Desk were great, I even borrowed one of their phone chargers to charge my phone for a little while in the morning before we left. Tia, the Guest Service Manager, was wonderful, she went above and beyond... with a smile. The next time we visit Columbia again, we will definitely stay there!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We were here for a wedding. This particular Hampton (there seem to be other Hamptons in Columbia) is a little ways from the downtown, but Columbia is so small that I could recommend this for anyone's stay in Columbia. It's right off the highway, but it's sunken down away from the nearby chain restaurants and road so they can't even be seen from the hotel - It's on a beautiful lake - the setting is really nice. Clean lovely rooms, excellent free breakfast that rotates every day, free coffee and fruit and toiletries, and an exceedingly friendly staff who go out of their way for you, and all the computer amenities you'd need including free WiFi. Everything appeared very new. We really enjoyed our stay. Also, NICE beds and bedding. Big TV with gaming thing. Beautiful bathrooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends