All reviewsfort jacksonfront deskroom was cleanstaff was friendlyminute drivecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayexcellent hotellong driveexcellent stayfresh fruitgreat place to staythe breakfast areaenjoyed my stayone night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From uncaring staff to a hypodermic needle in the toilet tank and dried blood on the back of the bathroom door, definitely not worth the booking. There are many other hotels close by. Stay at one of them. Save your time and money.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In our way to Virginia we decided to stay overnight on this Hampton inn and we were very happy with our room, breakfast was good and the room was spotless. My family and I felt very well taken care of while staying here and recommend the hotel to anyone. The location it is very safe and it is close to restaurants like Chili's, IHOP . The rate was great for what they have to offer. Fantasia the lady on the front desk it is an asset to the hotel, she makes guest feel welcome, thumps up for her hiring. Special thanks to Lori. Definitely I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

My husband and I visited the area to help our daughter move into a house in Elgin. We needed a one night stay for rest.
The hotel was a good night sleep, but the breakfast was below average. I really wish hotels would do away with using paper products to serve breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joyce G,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your breakfast. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst Hampton Inn I’ve visited. This is the loudest air conditioner I’ve ever had in a room. You can either watch TV or be cool but u can’t do both because the air conditioner is so loud. This is gonna be a long two nights.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Janeen T

I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The hotel staff were very professional. They were friendly and helpful with what was available in that area. It was a short ride to city center where I was moving my daughter into USC dorm. I will certainly stay here again

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo