“Excellent”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My stay at the Sleep Inn on Rockland Road was excellent as usual. It was extremely clean, staff welcoming, and relaxing. I paid cash when I checked in. I didn't notice but the clerk did not give me back the correct change. He immediately came to my room and gave me my correct change. This is why I always stay at the Sleep Inn on Rockland Road when I visit Columbia, SC. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Columbia, SC. The staff are always professional, friendly, and accommodating.

Room Tip: Every room that I have stayed in is excellent.
Green Features: Excellent, energy efficient, do not change sheets unless requested, currently making improvements.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Wendy S
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Wendy,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I travel a fair amount and were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. If you are visiting Fort Jackson and I highly recommend this hotel as a very good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dave F
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank You Dave, for filling out this TripAdvisor survey. We appreciate your time and feedback while filling out this survey. We are glad to see that you and your wife liked the hotel. Also we hope you and your family enjoyed Fort Jackson. We look forward seeing you again in the future.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Arrived in Columbia for graduation. The hotel is under construction, but the staff made it an easy stay. They are very friendly and offer great advice for where to eat and how to get to your desired destination. I see great potential with this hotel once the renovation period is over. Sad that there is no pool. There is a small workout room with two equipment, but the hotel has an agreement with a local, fully functioning gym.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ninatravis
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Marshall, North Carolina
Reviewed April 27, 2013

while this hotel is upgrading the rooms have been done real comfortable beds service was outstanding and were very helpful if we not have to go to condo at mytrle we would of stayed longer and are planning to stay here on way home make sure you get up for breakfast is one of the best at choice hotels close to lizards thicket also good home cooking wife liked shopping as close

Green Features: they use the green system if you want to reuse towels hang them if not let them lay
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank navy o
Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2013

There have been recent upgrades to this hotel and the rooms were very clean. I have no complaints, and would stay there again if I was in the area. The location is also great with shopping and restaurants very close by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank traceyincanada
Thank You for filling out this TripAdvisor Survey. We really appreciate your time and feedback in doing this survey. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward in seeing you again!
Hendersonville, NC
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little concerned about my choice of this hotel but I had three requirements for this trip (1 - close to Riverbanks Zoo, 2 - Queen size beds, 3 - Low price.) and this hotel met all three of these requirements so I decided since this was a one night stay we would chance it. I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was convenient to food. They also had a good selection of breakfast foods. I would definitely stay here again if in the area and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DebnJody
Thank you for your time and feedback while filling out this survey. We are glad to see that you did not have to drive far to get to places like the Riverbanks Zoo. Also, we are happy to see that you enjoyed the variety of foods we serve during breakfast. We are looking forward in seeing you again in the future.
Elma
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida. I made my reservation online a few days in advance and We paid under $60 with taxes with our AAA membership. The room was clean and the Hot breakfast was good also. A good value. It is near the Interstate and there are many places to eat near there,and many places to fuel you vehicle there also.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
We are glad to see that you and your family enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for filling out this survey. We are glad that you enjoyed all the close-by places near our hotel. We look forward in seeing you and your family in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#18 of 94 in Columbia
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbia
Best Western Plus Columbia North East
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington

Been to Sleep Inn at Bush River Road? Share your experiences!