Sleep Inn at Bush River Road
$71
ComfortInn
$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskriver roadroom was cleansausage gravywafflesstay there againwalk in showerthe hotel staffnice hotelthe staff was greatfirst floorfree breakfastscpillowsinnswalmartmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2013

There have been recent upgrades to this hotel and the rooms were very clean. I have no complaints, and would stay there again if I was in the area. The location is also great with shopping and restaurants very close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank traceyincanada
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank You for filling out this TripAdvisor Survey. We really appreciate your time and feedback in doing this survey. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward in seeing you again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little concerned about my choice of this hotel but I had three requirements for this trip (1 - close to Riverbanks Zoo, 2 - Queen size beds, 3 - Low price.) and this hotel met all three of these requirements so I decided since this was a one night stay we would chance it. I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was convenient to food. They also had a good selection of breakfast foods. I would definitely stay here again if in the area and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DebnJody

Thank you for your time and feedback while filling out this survey. We are glad to see that you did not have to drive far to get to places like the Riverbanks Zoo. Also, we are happy to see that you enjoyed the variety of foods we serve during breakfast. We are looking forward in seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida. I made my reservation online a few days in advance and We paid under $60 with taxes with our AAA membership. The room was clean and the Hot breakfast was good also. A good value. It is near the Interstate and there are many places to eat near there,and many places to fuel you vehicle there also.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

We are glad to see that you and your family enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for filling out this survey. We are glad that you enjoyed all the close-by places near our hotel. We look forward in seeing you and your family in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just returned from a quick trip to Columbia SC. Took a chance on this hotel, thanks to TA reviews. It was a good experience. I arrived early and went inside to check the place out. It was very clean and I was given quick, courteous attention. Explaining I was early and wanted to leave a car in the parking lot as my friend and I checked out Columbia SC, I was told that they had a room available - this was more than 4 hours earlier than official check-in time! On top of that, they discounted my reservations!
Yes, they are remodeling but they do their best to make you happy. The room was quite sufficient and the hotel is in an excellent location for exploring the city, just a hop from many destinations.

Room Tip: You might avoid the first floor near the restaurant because the laundry door remains open and functioning.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
SleepInnColumbia, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your time and feedback while filling out this survey. We are glad that you thought our hotel was in the heart of Columbia. We are happy that you got your room before our regular check in time. We hope to see you guys again.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this place regularly few times a month. Very friendly staff and clean room. Hot breakfast is plus. When I call to make reservation, they recognize my voice and get reservation done in no time. I was told by management that they are changing everything in the room but beds. I can not wait to see that. Keep up the good work Sleep Inn

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank BigChuck441

Thank you once again Mr. Chuck for filling out this TripAdvisor Survey. We appreciate your feedback as always. We have finished renovating the lobby and now we are going to start renovating the rooms very soon. We look forward in seeing you again.