“Good choice!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Good choice!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Nice, clean room and facilities! Staff was very nice and helped us out when my daughter left something behind. They could not have been more helpful!

Very pleased with everything. Will stay again if we ever visit Columbia in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I have stayed at several Sleep Inns and have generally had good experiences (they are a very good value for the money), but this one was the best I have had the pleasure to visit. The staff (especially the manager, Mr. Patel) was extremely accomodating, the room was clean, and we had no problems at all during our visit. It was easy to find and conveniently located. The mini-fridge was the best one I've seen in a hotel... it kept the food ice cold and the freezer actually re-froze our ice packs. We got a slow start and missed breakfast, but I stopped by the desk to ask if I could get some milk for my coffee. The manager not only got the milk, he offered juice, bagels, muffins, raisin bread, and fruit for all three of us. We were even able to purchase discounted tickets to Riverbanks Zoo at the front desk. I was very pleased with the service and the condition of the hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Jenny0321
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had stayed at this hotel several years ago and enjoyed the stay. So, I decided to try again, I arrived late and found several people hanging around their vehicles in front of the hotel, this did not make me feel safe. When I got to the lobby, I found a couple of women hanging around the front desk again I was uncomfortable. Twice during the night I had young "ladies" knock on my door, when I call through the door, they immediately said they were at the wrong room . I travel every week and I have not had this happen to me in years. I don't know what was going on but as a female traveling alone, it is important to me to be in a safe place and I just had strange feeling about this place.
The room was nice, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank travelmor
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Nice Hotel. Clean, Nice room, Room rate was very decent. Breakfast included. No complaints.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank evanrdvm
SOUTH CAROLINA
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This hotel was a great value! I would certainly stay here again if necessary. The rooms were very clean, the lobby was very neat, the staff was very friendly. A great value for the $.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank HIBUNKMAN
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I recently started a new job that requires me to be away from home and my family. Needless to say, I was very anxious about this. However, I was very relieved to see a friendly, courteous, and professional staff who greeted me with a smile everyday. Ultimately, I started feeling very comfortable and secure. I requested the same room each stay and was accomadated each time, for which I greatly appreciated. Staff not only knew who I was, they exceeded my expectation. I will continue to stay at the Sleep Inn throughout my travel and will not hesitate to recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Kendal2008
Buford, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Very clean, modern, well kept, all the amenities one could ask for, affordable, a very friendly & helpful staff. I will be staying here every time I'm in the Columbia area... no doubt!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Don S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#18 of 94 in Columbia
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbia
Best Western Plus Columbia North East
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington

Been to Sleep Inn at Bush River Road? Share your experiences!