“Submitted by Paul C. Johnson, Reason-Daughters Wedding”

Sleep Inn at Bush River Road
Ranked #40 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Hinesville, Georgia, United States
“Submitted by Paul C. Johnson, Reason-Daughters Wedding”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I visited the hotel this weekend as a result of my daughters wedding. I am a regular visitor at the Sleep Inn for the past last 10 years. The services and the staff are great and make me feel very welcomed. GM Paresh Patel has become a personal friend and I send other members of the church I pastor to this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel for any of my friends or church members.

Room Tip: Just ask room service and they will try to accomodate you.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Paul J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for last 3 years, I spent about 100 nights a year in hotels. I always prefer Choice Hotels. This is one of the best choice hotels I ever stayed in. This summer they replaced all TVs and added 32 Flat Panel TV in all rooms. They alreay have fridge and microwave in all rooms plus Wi-Fi. They have very friendly staff. Love HOT breakfast ... Sausage Patty, Egg Patty, Bacon plus sausage gravy and biscuits. Beds are nice and rooms are always clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Columbia. I also like location...easy off and on to I-20 or I-26

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Mike G
Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Nice Hotel, but watch for extra charges. Had a 100% prepaid room. I locked in the rate in exchange that in exchange for fully non-refundable prepayment, I recieved a reduced rate. Then they added a $1 safe charge on the day I stayed. That charge was not optional, it was a part of every room charge. It should have been charged as part of the prepaid charge. I asked a question about it and they very quickly removed it. It should not have been added in the first place, and their speed to remove it was a sign that they knew they were wrong, and should not be confused as customer service. "This safe fee is standard in the hotel industry". It was not an optional service, not something I asked for, not something I used, so it should have been part of the pre-paid charges.

A nice hotel who tries to sneak extra charges on you is not a nice hotel. Clean does not offset underhanded business practices.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Warner Robins
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I arrived late at night and the front desk clerk was very cordial and got me checked in quickly. I had an early appointment the next morning so I didn't spend much time in the room. The bed was very comfortable and I had a restful night. As I dressed the next morning, I was miffed to find there was not a full length mirror in this huge room. I wasted time trying to stand on the bed trying to see a complete outfit.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We are a local business and use this hotel weekly for our clients and everyone is always pleased. The management specifically are very easy to work with and helpful to all our needs. This hotel is very convenient to the highway and also close to shopping or other needs. Mr. Patel and all his staff are very in tune to their guests. The hotel is also in a great location for shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Nice hotel great location......close to the mall and restaurants....

• Stayed August 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This hotel is a delightful treat!!! The location is accessible to the Interstate. Customer Service was superb!! It was an easy check-in and check-out. The room was impressive!!! It was very inviting and clean. A great place for comfort, pleasant rest, and great service.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo