“Great place to spend the night”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great place to spend the night”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This location should make Hampton Inn proud. It's very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and professional. It's very conveniently located from travelers on I-26.

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank Siamese4me

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dayton, OH
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Stayed for one night at the Clinton Hampton Inn while on a long distance road trip. What I wanted from my stay was a clean, comfortable and quiet room in a hotel that was close to the interstate. The Clinton Hampton Inn met all of these requirements. Stayed in a king bed studio which in addition to the king bed had a desk and couch. The room including the bathroom was very clean. Room has a single sink which is not in the bathroom. No noise issues at all. The breakfast area/lobby was well kept and larger than most Hamptons. Staff was efficient. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrownStreet
Vancouver
Reviewed September 11, 2008

This was my second visit to the Clinton Hampton Inn and Suites, the first was in March 08. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed - they're not huge, but adequate for a family of four. The bonus is the spacious lounge found on each floor, and my husband would sit and watch tv or read at night when we were sleeping. Nice breakfast buffet in a very pleasant dining area overlooking the indoor pool. Enjoyed the stay and next time we are visiting PC, we'll stay at the Hampton.

• Liked — Clean, modern, friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Wet_Coast1
Myrtle Beach,SC
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Well I start with the good first. Breakfast was good, internet worked fine, and location was convenient. Now the bad, apparently the 1st room I was in was supposed to be a non-smoking but smelled very heavily in cigarette smoke. Second room given had a television with a distorted signal, I informed the front desk and was told that maitenance was not available and that I had to change to a room with Queen beds to get a working televison or that I could have my orginal room. When I informed the desk in the morning about my issues during my stay they immediatley told me that a 100% guarantee was not honorable because they offered me another room (a room with a smaller bed!!!). I am a HHonors member and with everything set aside I expected at least a suite if I was paying more than $100.00. Hotel was not as brand new as I was orginally told over the phone, and I will say this was suprising against normal Hampton Standards.

• Liked — Breakfast at Hampton is always enjoyable.
  • Disliked — Unable to resolve issues with rooms and not able to compensate as state in their promise to guest.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
4 Thank MyCreed
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Stayed here on our way to NC -- my original target destination was Spartanburg, but literally all of the hotels along the highway got poor reviews. This hotel, in Clinton (between Columbia and Spartanburg along I-26), had excellent reviews in TripAdvisor, so we reserved. The hotel looks new, both the lobby and room. Our room was excellent -- spotless with very comfortable beds, big bathroom area, lots of cable TV channels, and Nintendo games on the TV (which my son loved). They have a pool and jacuzzi as well. Good breakfast is provided with the room, and there is a real good restaurant (FATZ Cafe) right next door (easy walking distance). Staff was friendly and helpful. Great hotel and value.

• Liked — everything was clean and like new
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Fla53
Oakland, California
Reviewed April 9, 2008

While on a cross-country motorcycle trip, we stopped in Clinton for an overnight stay. This hotel is located just off I-26. Not much else around. What a find! Beautiful, brand-spankin' new hotel. Tasteful decor, fresh, crisp linens. Staff and manager pleasant, professional, and visible.

The bonus was having a Fatz Cafe located right across the parking lot - didn't have to get back on the bike. Sat at the bar and socialized with the locals. This is the whole point of traveling...being able to meet and talk with the locals. Great stay.

Hampton Inn's know how to take care of its guests -- at least this one does.

• Liked — new hotel, professional staff, full service restaurant close by
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travel2gether
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 21, 2008

This Hampton Inn is new, looks nice and clean; it was a nice place to stay. The only improvement that could have been made to this property is that the shower - instead of being the typical shower/bath combination - is one of those plastic-paneled-in showers. And the plastic floor in the shower felt a little flexible - like it wasn't totally solid underneath. Other than that, it was a nice place to stay and we enjoyed our visit. The staff is super friendly, the breakfast options are well-stocked. It is definitely one of the nicest places to stay in the area.

• Stayed December 2007
1 Thank RL-TX
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Comfort Suites Clinton
#3 of 5 in Union
The Night Inn
The Night Inn
#1 of 5 in Union

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton? Share your experiences!