“Poor attention to Service”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Poor attention to Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My visit was on Thursday, August 22, 2013. I met a group of friends (10 total) at this location for dinner. The food was acceptable for Fatz but the service was bad. The waitress took our drink order and it took 10 to 15 minutes before we got our drinks. She then took our food order and it was about 35 minutes before the food came out. The really odd thing was that the food came out in stages. A salad here a plate there util all the food was delivered. The restaurant was very busy and the kitchen may have been to blame but our entire party was dazed and confused in Clinton.

• Visited September 2013
CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
We are sorry to hear that it took so long to get your drinks and your food. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

l1i2s3a
“They are getting better”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We've been to this restaurant twice. The first time was a disaster, but the server was most of the problem and I do not believe she is there any longer. This time we had a problem with the avocados on the salad. The kitchen manager tried to tell us they just weren't ripe. we know avocados. they were ripe...just had gone bad because they were in the refrigerator too long.

Visited September 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Wonderful Meal and Excellent Service!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I were on the way to Hendersonville, NC, and stopped here for lunch. He surprised me by having our son and grandson meet us. They live in Laurens, SC. I was overjoyed by that. Our grandson is 4yrs old. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. The food was excellent, I had the fish and chips which is my favorite and my husband had the chicken. Well, it was terrific, You could tell it had been freshly cooked. My little grandson had cheese quisedilla's. My son had Chicken wraps that looked full and tasty. All in all it was a great experience. It was a great beginning for going back to Hendersonville where we had spent our honeymoon 53years ago.

• Visited August 2013
“Top of the Class Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was a wonderful experience! After a long day of shopping and being on the road from Charleston, we were overwhelmed by the service and the food. After terrible service the night before, at a very popular Charleston establishment, we were treated with an inviting welcome upon arrival and then treated with first rate service by Chris. He was attentive, personable, and spot on with service. We would give this place an A ++ rating. Be sure to eat the peach cobbler, it is Thanksgiving in a bowl.

• Visited August 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was my 2nd time ever eating at a Fatz. The food was very good for a chain restaurant. The service was fine...wasn't great and wasn't bad. It was right next to the hotel.

Visited August 2013

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!