“BEST BBQ IN SC!”
Review of BBQ Hut

BBQ Hut
Ranked #5 of 5 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Brisket, smoked bbq, homemade sauces, mac and cheese, okra, cole slaw, baked beans, green bean casserole, potato salad, hush puppies, fries, smoked chicken salad. Catering as well. Call ahead 864-293-9034
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I work in Cleveland a lot. So on Friday's or Sat's I get the chance to stop in.
All her food is great and she has lots of choices for sides.
I love the smoked chicken salad and the green bean casserole.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were camping at Solitude Point not far from the BBQ Hut. I saw BBQ Hut on Trip Adviser so we checked it out. Really good and next time we are in the area we will definitely stop by again. But don't look for a restaurant, this is a small food truck on the side of the road with picnic tables under a wooden shelter. We passed it the first time so I am attaching a photo of it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I consider myself a BBQ snob(growing up in South Carolina). This place is second to none. Amazing pork, chicken, brisket and sides. If you want to have something super special, get the BBQ corned beef. As we say down south, it will make you want to slap your grandma! The service is wonderful. Janice is as pleasant as they come. If you haven't eaten here, you are really missing out!

Date of visit: September 2017