“Starbucks Regular” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Starbucks Regular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

First thing said, I am a Starbucks regular. I'm at Starbucks every morning to start my day and been to Starbucks in many states and different countries. This
Starbucks has a couple problems: Impossible to find a table, yes this is a college city so I understand but you really have better shot winning the lottery than getting a seat. Second, drinks are very average. If your make any special requests don't expect it to be right. If you're are coming here to do computer work, don't... the wifi is SO SLOW. Customer service is pretty good except they are really slow. They read 1 cup at a time, make 1 steamed milk at a time, and 1 shot of espresso at a time. Long lines require multiple drinks at a time...they're not capable of this. Not terrible but very average.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Richmond, Virginia
“Took a long time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

As far as customer service goes, it was great.

We ordered two drinks through the drive through and a sandwich. When she told me the total I was surprised at the price (as me and my boyfriend are starbucks fanatics). I looked at the receipt and realized she charged us for a frap versus a americano. Once I pointed it out they reimbursed us and didn't charge us for the americano. We got the americano and they said have a nice day, but I sitll hadn't gotten my latte or breakfast sandwich.

The staff seemed very overwhelmed, but the coffee was good

Visited October 2012
Clemson, South Carolina
“Like Starbucks everywhere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

And that's not a bad thing! Nice to have a Starbucks in town, and the location is convenient. OK is that 50 characters yet?

Visited August 2012
Seneca, South Carolina
“Double-Tall Non-fat Latte Please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

This I do quite regularly when I want to reward myself with the drink in the title. Often, I get my drink and a New York Times and just sit for a spell.

Visited August 2012