“Great Restaurant”

Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I took my daughter to the Blue Heron Restaurant after moving her into her apt (Clemson student) and we had a great experience. They have a diversified menu that meets any picky eater. Their menu has 4-5 different salads to loads of appetizers to pasta dishes to steak, chicken, fish and then their daily specials. And if that's not enough, they have an extensive sushi menu. If you're traveling with children, they have 6-7 items for kids too.

Sushi was excellent and my daughter ordered one of their signature salads and I ordered the angel hair pasta with chicken. The food was excellent and the portion size was perfect. Service was fast and our server and assistant server were very pleasant. They have bar service, they accept reservations which I recommend, and plenty of parking. When visiting Clemson, I recommend this restaurant

Visited August 2013

Bogart, Georgia
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had brunch there on a Sunday after church. The food was excellent and the service was very good. We would highly recommend it for any meal.

Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I arrived at the Blue Heron mainly because on a Sunday evening in the summer, there were very few restaurants open near the Clemson campus. We were not expecting much as we pulled up to find the Blue Heron located in a strip shopping center. We were pleasantly surprised by everything that awaited us. The interior, although spacious, felt comfortable and tranquil- there were several window tables overlooking a woods and our host and waiter could not have been more pleasant and helpful with ordering. Everything we tried was delicious and surprisingly fresh tasting and well seasoned. The homemade bread was served with three flavors of homemade butter, the calamari and okra appetizer was perfectly crispy with just the right amount of spice and our entrees were exceptional. I ordered the blackened salmon on cheddar cheese grits and my son ordered a special that included all sorts of seafood on sun dried tomato risotto. We left too full to try desserts although there were many that caught our eye- brown sugar bourbon cheesecake in particular. Can't wait till this fall when I can return during Parent's Weekend.

• Visited July 2013
“Great sushi”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great sushi and food at this nice Clemson resturant. Try the Salmon over the cheese grits or the filet with the puff pastry and wild mushroom sauce. Both are out of this world. For dessert the chocolate molten cake with the peanut butter ice cream is delicious. This is always a good bet for a date night.

Visited June 2013
“Great Meal”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times and as always the quality of the food,service etc.was excellent.The Sushi is the best ,their Filet and the lamb dishes really rock.I highly recommend!!!

• Visited July 2013