“Ice cold burritos !!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #81 of 126 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We chose Moe's over Chipotle's, which is right across the street. I wish we had gone to Chipotles.
All of the ingredients that go into your moe's burrito, which ever one you choose, are cold. I had to ask them to put our orders on the grill. We were extremely disappointed with moe's. Who eats a cold burrito.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The supervisor (i think) replaced our tacos after adding the fillings and was quite rude. The music was loud. I like Moes but would not visit this location again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Moe's is always yummy. It's a build-your-own burrito type place, and I love Moe's over Chipotle and Qdoba. I recommend the Joey Jr. with chicken, black beans, and rice. The regular burritos are very large, so if you don't have the appetite of someone who just ran 30 miles, go with the Juniors. Delicious. Would go there all the time if I could.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Gringos will seemingly eat anything.. Their burritos are wrapped in pre-manufactured tortillas whose only flavor is that of preservatives. When they steam them (rather than grill them), they have the consistency of old chewing gum. Then they wrap that around your choice of fillings to make something that resembles a white turd. No, No, No. This ain't anybody's Mexican. There are much better choices around.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I like the food at Moe's restaurants, but the one in Clemson has a problem; it smells, bad, particularly near the bathrooms. I'm not sure if it's sewer gas or something in the carpets it's not just me; I have several friends who avoid it for the same reason. If they could fix that, it'd be a great Clemson lunch choice!