“Best Breakfast! ”

Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pot Belly Deli (PBD) is a local and college establishment started in 1994.it is our pleasure and honer to have been part of the ever changing clemson scene.we offer breakfast lunch and dinner all day long,who said eggs were just for breakfast?we also have a coffee bar with a wide selection of teas and desserts and sweets for that in between time.thanks for taking the time to read and we hope to see you at PBD.
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This place was so good! Had a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese that was to die for! Then had a grilled cranberry orange muffin that was literally the best muffin I've ever eaten in my life! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Because it's a little off the beaten path but still very close to downtown. Saw it listed on TripAd and tried it out. Great lunch. Had the Pot Belly Deli wrap. I have seen a couple reviews noting the price but for my $8, I got quite a lot of meat and it tasted very fresh. I'm in Clemson all the time and will add this near the top of my list of regular haunts.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Outstanding choices, made to order. Great service too. Wish I lived in the area to be able to enjoy lunch here more often. I've heard complaints about being a bit high priced, but the food was worth it.

1  Thank Mike967
Reviewed May 13, 2014

HUGE hit with the girls! Ordered in advance, was ready at time requested...all sandwiches in 4's because we didn't want to be "full" or appear piggish!!! Great price, presentation and flavor....best of all served with a smile!! Stop by often for the wondermous Fresh Chicken Salad.....YUMMMEEEE! Thank you!

grauchpbd, Owner at Pot Belly Deli, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

thank you for the review,have a great time at the wedding

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The sandwich menu is outstanding. The Reuben is especially good. The atmosphere is unique as it is "the place" for the university students.

thanks for taking the time to write the review.