“Great ribs!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Delicious barbecue ribs, moist, tender and they slide right off the bone. Good sides! A hidden gem off the strip in Clemson. Thanks to my local friend for taking me here!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went here for lunch today and had the ribs. Very tasty! Meaty, and falling off the bone. The BBQ sauce was awesome. This place has great service and a great atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Some of the best Ribs and burgers on the planet. Very very good. Small place but tables seem to turn quickly and the wait is never too long like it is at the Smoking Pig

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sardis is an old restaurant featuring burgers and ribs. Although they have a full menu I have never eaten anything else so I cannot comment. Their ribs are the bast I have had outside of Memphis, Tenn.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Been going here for years. I can remember when the "All you can eat Crab Legs" were about 13 bucks.
Now it's a little over $20. We don't eat here too often, but when we go, I don't think you'll be disappointed nor will you leave hunger. Plan on spending an hour or two, it’s that good. Make your reservations early too. This is a small Placed with Big Flavor.