“gross”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 26, 2008

Columbo's Pizza is a run down rat infested wreck. There are junk cars, unlicensed, in the back of the place. They are jacked up and wrecked. The restaraunt made me sick after eating off of the warm salad bar. Manager, clean this place up! Make your employees wash there hands and while your at it... clean up the mouse turds from the bathroom floor!

2  Thank jules090

Reviewed May 29, 2008

Columbo's is a long-time and favorite Clemson establishment. The pizza is super. I like it because it is not as salty as most pizza. The weekly buffet nights are great. Normally, everyone there is friendly and eager to please, regardless of how busy things get. However, recently the service has not been good. We may have just been unlucky in getting a poor waitress the last few times. On our most recent visit, I had to go to the counter and hunt for silverware myself because she NEVER came back after taking the initial buffet order. Same with drink refills, extra napkins, etc. I would have mentioned to the waitress that one of the dressings at the salad bar was "off" if I had ever seen her in the dining room again. At the table next to us, the wife thought long and hard about it, then removed the 25 cents her husband had left as a tip for the same waitress. We are disappointed, but will probably order from Columbo's delivery service in the future, because it has been quick, reliable, and courteous.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Very good pizza, especially for the price! It's easy to see why they've been around for such a long time. I love the specials, and kudos for the WiFi!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Townville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 30, 2007

Good place to get a pizza

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 29, 2006

If you're having a party, or just a lot of people over, the Atlas pizza is the one to get. It's HUGE! Feeds over 20 people! We got one with everything on it, and it was the BEST pizza we've eaten! If you're in the Clemson area, be sure to give Columbo's a try!