“Great coffee and desserts! ”

'All In' Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Clemson
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at All In to get a coffee and a dessert to-go. They have an interesting coffee selection...unique drinks that you won't find at Starbucks. I decided to try one of their specialty drinks, the chocolate covered strawberry mocha, and it was sooo yummy! Got a slice of mocha torte cake to enjoy later on that evening and it was to die for! Can't wait to go back and try another specialty drink and dessert!

1  Thank Jessica G

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great spot off the beaten path. Awesome desserts and coffee serve as an alternative to Starbucks that is close to campus.

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I went there to hang out with my friends, and he had a wonderful time together! I don't drink much coffee, so I ordered a smoothie instead. It's lovely and tasty! The manager is very friendly. We also had a little talk.

1  Thank Lavonta
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Tonight was my first night at 'All In'. I was drawn to them by word of mouth about how great their desserts are. Low and behold, all the word of mouth was true. I had the peanut butter cheesecake. It was the perfect temperature as well as consistency, honestly the best cheesecake i've ever had. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere with multiple seating options. I plan to visit in the mornings for coffee and stop in for lunch. Rec It's hidden gem figuratively and literally.

1  Thank mdance93
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Warm friendly atmosphere, great coffee and delicious desserts! Kindest people own it and work here! I love studying here or hanging out with friends.

Been to 'All In' Coffee Shop? Share your experiences!