“not a good impression” 1 of 5 bubbles

El Jimador
Ranked #27 of 115 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Greenville, South Carolina
“not a good impression”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

The menu was not clean and the enchilda was mediocre. I always wonder how clean the kitchen is when the front of the house is not spic and span. I would not eat here again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank NavyBratToo

Seneca, SC
“Better than most of the big chains..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wonderful decor, good food and great waitstaff. They also have another in Easley. I'd stay away from the Chili Rellenos.. this is the only place I know that stuffs them with mashed potatoes rather than Mexican cheese.

Visited April 2012
Evans, Georgia
“Very So-So”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had heard from a friend that El Jimador in Clemson was a good place to eat. After eating there, I will lo longer trust this friend's recommendations regarding restaurants. Food was fair to middling and service was poor. There are better choices nearby. You should note the small number of excellent ratings given to this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
SC
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have eaten here a few times when we have gone to Clemson. It has a huge menu and everything we have tried has been delicious!

Visited August 2012
Port Jeff
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Luckily my son happened to notice the sign for El Jimador on the way to dropping him off for orientation. I went that night for dinner and had the best Mexican food I have had in a very long time. Knew my son would love it so took him there the next night. Looking forward to eating there again next time I am in the area.

Visited July 2012