“GREAT pasta!”

Brioso Fresh Pasta
Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Been in several times just to have their Tiramisu and it is YUMMO!
Dined in and had different types of pasta dishes, they are all fresh and delicious! The staff seem to be younger college aged kids for the most part, but well mannered and do a great job.
One of my fav places in Clemson!

2  Thank CJ291

Reviewed February 5, 2013

one of a few options in clemson to have vegetarian and vegan options. you order and pay at the counter when you come in and then seat yourself. The food is great, i really like the portabello panini, bruschetta, and pasta. can be a little tight sitting inside. a good choice for lunch.

2  Thank Marge S
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

After studying abroad in Italy I am always looking for something that can come close to the amazing food there. Well, Brioso is the closest I have found. The food is always fresh and never disappointing. The service is great and despite being loud on a busy night ( like any restaurant), it is an all-around great restaurant!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We enjoyed Brioso's on a recent visit to Clemson. The food was good, and the service acceptable on such an extremely busy game weekend. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone for pretty good Italian food.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

When my wife and I walked into Brioso for the first time, they had recently opened their doors for business. The atmosphere was amazing, the food was the best Italian I've ever had, and home made at that. We often visited.

This last time, though, classic rock was playing, and while the wait staff were still spot on, things felt different. The quality of the food seemed like they didn't have it anymore. It had all the makings of a franchise. I'm disappointed. I once said that The Olive Garden had food that tasted frozen in comparison, and I wasn't kidding. Now, it all depends on where I am as to which place to go, because TOG's quality has improved a bit. Basically, I've got no reason to drive out of my way to get there.

If you're in Clemson, and you want a good Italian meal, this is it (really, the only option in town). If you're not, you aren't missing much.

Three stars, down from a wholeheartedly rated 5.