“One of the nicest hotels in Clemson”
Review of Courtyard Clemson

Courtyard Clemson
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Clemson
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This relatively new hotel certainly is one of the top two hotels in Clemson. It is everything you can expect from a new Courtyard, and it exceeds all the other hotels other than the University's campus accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank bagator1
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Clemson

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a good hotel. I like the fact that you can get both breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Free wifi is also good. The rooms are nice and the redesigns of the Courtyard hotels make them one of my favorites.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dpwoodfin
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very nice, clean and situated in great location. The staff is very accommodating. Hotel is near a grocery, bagel store and gym. The property is kept in good condition. I have stayed there several years and am always satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nancy1Atlanta
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This Courtyard Hotel is the finest Hotels in the area. Room size, amenities, cleanliness, appearance and comfort are first class. The hotel staff (especially Kristan) are exceptional and efficent and make you feel at home. Location to Clemson University can't be beat. I travel 12 months out of the year around the country and stay at mostly Hilton Garden Inns, then Marriotts. Trust me, this is a great hotel which may convince me to switch my priority in Hotel selection moving forward. If only all mid class hotels were similar to the Marriot Clemson travel would be much easier. Can't wait to return

Room Tip: Queen size rooms are very large
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carl R
Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay! From checking-in to leaving, EVERY facet of this facility and personnel was exceptional!! The manager, Kristin, met us at check-in and was as warm and friendly as one could hope for. Our room was meticulous and nicer than some of the Marriotts, Hiltons or Sheratons that we have stayed at. Without a doubt, this is the cleanest and most well-kept facility we have ever stayed at. We had a couple of glasses of vino at the Bistro and the manager there was as friendly and "nice" as we could have asked for and made us feel like we were "old friends".

Every employee at this facility, whether housekeeping, maintenance, Bistro, etc., spoke to us cheerfully. To say that we were impressed, would be a gross understatement. Simply put; just a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yankee07
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel several times in the past few months and am updating my review from April 2011. The hotel continues to be a clean, comfortable property. What has really impressed me is the quality of the staff. Kristine at the front desk is top notch. She couldn't be more outgoing and pleasant. She had answers to our numerous questions and was always spot on. We paid top dollar to be there for a Clemson football game and the quality staff lessened the impact of price. The hotel is very resonably priced on non football nights. The Saturday pre game buffet was a great value at $10 for adults. We walked to the Clemson stadium from the hotel in about 25 minutes which saved us from waiting in traffic and then trying to find a parking spot. With the continued excellent service on top of a clean, comfortable, convienent property, I will never have a need to look at any other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SlinkDog
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was probably the BEST hotel I have stayed in and I have been staying in a LOT of hotels recently!! The lobby was inviting and "sectioned" for all different kinds of uses (reading, watching a big screen TV, fireside and business). There was a patio with a fire pit that was great for sitting around after dinner with cocktail and relaxing. But the room was the BEST! The bed was not the first thing you saw when you opened the door!! The only negative things I can say is that there was always a line for breakfast in the mornings at the bistro and I didn't have time to wait. So, I never had the breakfast and unless you made coffee in your room, a cup of coffee was over $6.00 and a soda in the pantry was $2.50. So, just bring your own drinks. And, I could hear the people in the next room talking like they were in my room. As much as they made making the hotel pleasing...they should have added a little insulation in the walls.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6th floor so I wouldn't hear anyone above me.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business