New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Clemson
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Best Value in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have stayed here a few years before when the motel was known as Clemson Suites, wasn't the best experience but over the years there was a change in management.

I came back to give it another try after hearing that there was a change in franchise and everything was GREAT!

- Office was nice and clean, got my room quickly with ease.
- Service was friendly, professional, and was very supportive when I needed directions.
- Area around it is becoming more industrialized with restaurants and grocery stores near by.
- Hotel was repainted to suit it's franchise.
- Rooms were clean, updated, and odorless.
- FREE WIFI

Overall stay was AWESOME for the price.

I recommend Americas Best Inns in Clemson, to anyone whom is looking for a GREAT place to stay for the lowest price in town!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Dipesh S
AmericaInnClemson, Manager at Americas Best Inns Clemson, responded to this review, August 18, 2015
Dear Dipesh S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, friendly service, convenient location, and WIFI. It is repeat customers such as you that define our success!

Regards,
Kala-Manager
Americas Best Inn-Clemson, SC

Couples
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have visited Clemson twice this year during the Football season and stayed here on both occasions. Looking at the reviews I wasn't sure about the place but somebody mentioned that there has been a change in management, so I gave it a shot. And was not disappointed at all! The rooms were nice and clean, at a low cost. It certainly enhanced my Clemson experience on both occasions. Highly recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank R_K0000
Dear R_K0000,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. We have done many updates to the rooms in the past few years such painting, carpeting, ac units, new flat-screen TV's in some rooms, and new bedding. We try our best to improve our facilities each year. We look forward to future visits!

Regards,
Kala-Manager
Americas Best Inn-Clemson, SC
Clemson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This motel advertises a Best Rest Rewards on their website, yet refuses to honor it! Found the program (on my own), joined, and was informed the motel should have asked me about it when I signed in. Not only did they not mention it, they are REFUSING to honor what they advertise! Have been here 4 weeks and have at least 3 free nights earned, but the lying, money-grubbing tightwads will not even discuss the possibility if it! Do not waste your money here.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank ruthiep85
Anil P, Manager at Americas Best Inns Clemson, responded to this review, January 20, 2016
Hello Ruthiep85,

We apologize for the misunderstanding during your stay here. Our staff at the time was not properly informed about the Best Rest Rewards. Over the last couple years since your stay, we have taken much priority to make sure our staff stays informed and up to date with every franchise special that is offered.

We continue to improve our customer service and hope to win back your business.

Anil
Manager

Travelers are raving about these Clemson hotels

Clemson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at this place for a whole week and had a wonderful experience. This place has a new owner now and has been revamped. Infrastructure wise I was totally satisfied with this place. I would definitely recommend this place to any one looking for a nice and safe place to stay at low cost.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hello Rohan,

We take great pride in improving our property and we are glad you enjoyed your stay here at America's Best Inn, hope to see you again!

Anil
Manager
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Not much positive to say about this place. Not friendly at all. Owner attempted to make one person pay for 5 rooms on one credit card (could only assume he wanted this done so he wouldn't have to pay the CC fees for 5 cards?), still waiting to see how that works out. Towels like coffee filters. Roaches in the room. Close to grocery store, bagel shop and nice little bar down the street. Just not someplace you want to stay, believe me.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank TBAK
Huntington, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Being the first time to this area, I picked a place that was $61.64, not the Ritz, but just needed a place to stay the night. The name was America's Best so how bad could it be? Well my family and I rolled in at 10:30 to this seedy joint. First, you need to be buzzed into the lobby.. Once inside, you speak thru plexi-glass and slide your credit card under the slot hoping it will come back without being hacked. We get to room, there was no real dead bolt lock on the door as in real hotels, the room had a stale oder about it, turned down the sheets to find stains... My husband slid the table up against the door for extra security. My daughter goes to brush her teeth (with her water bottle, not trusting the water) and the knob to the sink comes off in her hands. At all hours of the night, you hear people yelling, police sirens, ect. Needless to say we were out of there by 7am. I wouldn't recommend this place to a truck driver who has been on the road for 36 hours straight!! Keep driving!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank atkempo
Hillsboro, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

Everything was OK until the upstairs occupant took a shower in the morning. Dirty water fell from the light fixture in our bathroom and from the ceiling of our bathroom. The people at the front desk offered no assistance. I asked to talk to the manager/owner. Front desk person pointed out manager/owner to me, but manager/owner refused to speak with me.

I should have filed a charge back.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family