Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
$76
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area(Clemson)(Great Value!)
$90
$106
$129
$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationclemson universitytrain trackscomplimentary breakfastcookiesclose proximitybreakfast staffroom was cleanenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlybusiness tripgreat place to staywaffleseasy accesshotel is locatedsouthern hospitalityvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff was wondeful. The first afternoon, a staff person was so kind as to turn on the juice machine even though it was not the breakfast time period. The juice was extremely satisfying after a long trip to get there. We loved the scambled eggs and waffles at the complimentary breakfast. One of the best complimentary breakfasts that we have had anywhere. The bed slept very well. If we return to the area, this will be our first choice on where to stay. Tom & Dianne

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a very good hotel with a very nicely appointed room. It is in a convenient location to the Clemson U. campus; it is also quite close to several restaurants. The breakfast and the reception area was nice as well. I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the street side as there are train tracks on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff at the front desk and in the breakfast area went above and beyond to assist us. Our room was very clean and we had no issues. There was a train behind the hotel which I was worried about the noise, I stayed there four days and three nights and never heard the train once, I saw it go by but never heard it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I would have to say this is one of the nicest rooms I've stayed in. My wife and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and this room was 10 times better than our resort room. The location was perfect distance from the business that I had to visit and there were plenty of places to eat and shop. Not to mention the hotel is located near the water and very close to the University of Clemson. You are only located 45 minutes from Downtown Greenville where they have a very nice selection of places for night time entertainment. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that mentions coming to this area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed here during a mini vacation in the Upstate. We are Hhonors veterans and loved this Hampton Inn. It is very well organized. Our room (117) was modern, with a great jacuzzi. Large screen HD TV. Fitness center with Precor machines. Very close to the Clemson campus. Great chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the pool is not in a great location (too close to the parking lot).

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple